Turning 1mil into 40mil

ghoulmeister

Why do low levels always bag slayer?

Get a higher level so later on in your gamelife you can slay stuff like spiritual mages, abby demons and dark beasts.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do low levels always bag slayer?

Get a higher level so later on in your gamelife you can slay stuff like spiritual mages, abby demons and dark beasts.

I don't always bag it, I used to love slayer. Now I'm using a bunch of food every task and getting NO profit whatsoever. I thought fire giants would be good, but they are terrible... I got a task of them from Chaeldar and died trying to range them.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

OK, so i've just lost 700k in 2 hours using ranged...

Is there any other way I could make money?

You lose that much cause you made a mistake and died twice. Normally you only loose 700k on ranging when you range for like 10-20 hours, and that's with semi-expensive bolts. I know you know that, but still, dont let 2 deaths change your view on something.

Learn to pray flick.

In total it could help a bit. Probably would too.

And how do you die ranging fire giants?! Lol

Use the middle room, easy safespot, RIGHT at the door.

I have no guide or anything but you can buy "plain pizza" on the ge, and quite a bit at one time, heals 14 in 2 bites, Im pretty sure.

Then buy pineapples for another 105gp or so, cut them and add chunks onto the pizza to heal 22 in 2 bites, 11 per bite.

Not sure on level. If you cant, just get assist. If you can.

>_<

And @Bedman, yeah. Just because you screwed up and died a few times doesnt neccessarily mean that whatever you're doing is bad.

OK, so i've just lost 700k in 2 hours using ranged...

Is there any other way I could make money?

You lose that much cause you made a mistake and died twice. Normally you only loose 700k on ranging when you range for like 10-20 hours, and that's with semi-expensive bolts. I know you know that, but still, dont let 2 deaths change your view on something.

The reason I am so biased against it now is that I never made money off of mage or range in the past. It was a pain training the skill that it seemed like would never benefit me. Now i have lost all this money that I have saved up(which I have no clue where it came from, it just happens to appear in my bank, if I knew I would repeat the action) and I have gotten nowhere, I'm still at an extremely low level. It's getting a little frustrating trying all these money making methods and them not only not working, but making me lose money.

And yes, I used the safe spot at the fire giants, the giants would just back away and pull me out, so I would run back in and it would continue doing that. And of course, they like to always hit a 10 on me as I am running back in. I'm beginning to think I suck at combat. So I've trying to skill but the only fun skills lose lots and lots of money. It seems weird that I have to work for my fun...

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

If fire giants drag away, you're attacking the wrong ones.

And mage = profit enchanting emerald rings and sapphire necklaces.

Not much but still. :P

The giant on the west side of the chamber is the only one who will run away.

Also, it cost me slightly more than 100 k to get 56-70 range at Yaks(with a bit of experiments). If that's too expensive try the bone bolts with a bone crossbow.

Goldflame.png

Click here to learn the best profit from MTK.

Should I just set this off as a long long term goal and just train melee with slayer? Seems like the only thing I can do right now.

And I'm getting scared. When I fletch the last bow of my inventory, it says you don't have enough inventory space to withdraw this many items. But when I'm withdrawing bows, it says I make the log into a longbow... :ohnoes:

What about the good old green dragons? If you take the hides AND the bones you can make some decent profit.

And if you want your range up for aviansies: buy cheap ranging ammo and go to experiments (25 cb, 100hp). They can become a bit boring but that's the price you pay for getting range to 60.

And if you really low on cash you can kill chaos dwarves and sell the herbs ;)

Ares_Artemis.png

Chaos tunnels:

Much easier to get to and bank, (use varrock teletab) not as crowded, much, much quicker.

I also meant keep the bones and sell the hides to BUY MORE BONES?

Also, if you want to live normally, dont grind. Fire giants = grinding, but you get something good from them. But since you die alot...

Chaos Druids* :wall:

Chaos tunnels:

Much easier to get to and bank, (use varrock teletab) not as crowded, much, much quicker.

I also meant keep the bones and sell the hides to BUY MORE BONES?

Also, if you want to live normally, dont grind. Fire giants = grinding, but you get something good from them. But since you die alot...

Chaos Druids* :wall:

Well, it's an option, just like killing cows. But I have to admit that chaos druids are only for those who can't afford full bronze :mrgreen:

Ares_Artemis.png

^ You said Chaos Dwarves

:S

@Fools, fishing is just soo lame

No money what so ever (decent anyway) until like 50, and even then its not good.

:?

If you are smart and can hi-alch you know that there are items that people, who do not know what I know sell for a price that gives profit when bought along with a nature rune and hi-alched. So just invest all your cash in these items, alch em, repeat. You'll get truckload of experience (profit isn't that great, like 50 gp per item that could cost anywhere in 2k-200k range) doing this method and lose nothing. Oh and if you have to wait for those items, you can just do something that directly involves your moneymaking scheme.

Just my two cents.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

If you are smart and can hi-alch you know that there are items that people, who do not know what I know sell for a price that gives profit when bought along with a nature rune and hi-alched. So just invest all your cash in these items, alch em, repeat. You'll get truckload of experience (profit isn't that great, like 50 gp per item that could cost anywhere in 2k-200k range) doing this method and lose nothing. Oh and if you have to wait for those items, you can just do something that directly involves your moneymaking scheme.

Just my two cents.

I was researching that for a while, I had hoped to find something, but got nothing. If I had taken Business computer programming this year i could've made a program to cross-reference prices and find it for me... :wall: Oh well, I'll look again, got any hints for me?

Sorry that this is from page one, but I just had to comment on this.

Typically i lose money slayering with range or magic.

Best.

Grammar error.

Ever.

Lol, slayering...

Well, its not necessarily incorrect. It is funny though, surprised i didn't notice. For the dragon hide tanning method, how much starting cash do I need? For oh, say, an hour.

Heh, well, I need 40mil for skilling really, I'm more of a skiller, though my stats don't really show it. :|

40mil? Well, that would give away the money making secret that I have planned for after I obtain it. Although I am indebted to your help, that's the sort of secret that would ruin the economy and take away my one chance for money...

Anyway, thanks for the help, aviancies it is i guess. Are the addy bars they drop noted? If not, I'm not looking forward to banking after 23 kills... (always keep some gear in my inventory in case something goes wrong, thus the 23 spaces.)

though 53 range at avansies isnt going to be good at all...

It's not possible either, you need 70 range to get into the eyrie. Well, you could hunt them down in the center, but that's a waste.

thier not just in the eyrie thier outside of it in the main battle place as well.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.