"Jagex said dragon platebody would never be created"

123Yourgone

I'm sick of hearing this, Jagex never said that, not once, they simply said not to suggest new dragon items anymore and suddenly every one was misquoting it as "No new dragon items will be created", instead of "Stop suggesting dragon items we are tired of reading it".

This garbage has been getting around for like 3 years now (Since d chain came out), and its really starting to get on my nerves.

1. You're on a bit early o.o

2. I dont see what the big deal is :|

3. Jagex are stupid

1. Yeah i am afraid to sleep i played 100 shots 100 minutes last night and got to 62, don't wanna die in my sleep.

2. The big deal is every time someone says "Jagex says such and such wont happen" People always respond with "Yeah well they said they were not making any more dragon items also" And that bugs the crap out of me cause its not true.

3. No they are very smart.

I've never heard of this, but I would guess it's just a part of the rumors flying around the cesspool of stupidity that is the RSOF. Something like 'd claws are inaccurate' or 'dfs is good for melee' rumors that are bantered around as 'truth'.

@Ray: Any company smart enough to create a multimillion empire out of a parent's basement obviously isn't lacking in the brains department.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Funny cause only 2 came up with the game and had it all worked out.

They employed many more people who only gave ideas and made every pissed off with their crappy customer support and mute/banning systems.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

They employed many more people who only gave ideas and made every pissed off with their crappy customer support and mute/banning systems.

I'm very happy. Customer support? I've been muted twice, once unfairly - the unfair mute was lifted within 15 minutes of an appeal. As for support for the game, the RSOF or any game community website does a great job. I don't see the problem.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

lol the whole post starts with something about a drag plate and allready after 5 posts some1 comes with some bad comments about jagex... man y do u play rs if u hate jagex? go play wow or something and try a bod program... u'll be banned perm after some tries and ur money will be wasted. so i find rs quite gentle with bots or spammers

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

I'm very happy. Customer support? I've been muted twice, once unfairly - the unfair mute was lifted within 15 minutes of an appeal. As for support for the game, the RSOF or any game community website does a great job. I don't see the problem.

um, what? clarify.. now.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

um, what? clarify.. now.

Ok. Say I wanted to know how to make money. I post in RSOF or Tip.IT or Zybez or RuneHQ or Sal's Realm, and get helpful suggestions tailored to my specific levels by players who are happy to answer any questions I have. RSOF may have more spam, but you get the idea. Jagex support couldn't handle a question like that even if they DID open it up; as I analyzed it statistically in a previous thread, they could not afford to even personally respond to abuse reports.

DeviledEgg24.png

Ok. Say I wanted to know how to make money. I post in RSOF or Tip.IT or Zybez or RuneHQ or Sal's Realm, and get helpful suggestions tailored to my specific levels by players who are happy to answer any questions I have. RSOF may have more spam, but you get the idea. Jagex support couldn't handle a question like that even if they DID open it up; as I analyzed it statistically in a previous thread, they could not afford to even personally respond to abuse reports.

that last is quite normal no, seen that there are like 10m+ abuse reports a day (varying from offensive language, read 'he called me noob', to marcoing) its imposible to even all read them and certainly not anwer them or it would cost them 100ths of workers. also the reason fansites where made is to help rsers who had questions to help them fast and accurate, something jagex could never do (again u cant have enough workers)

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

pantera160.png

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

I heard this as well; I think either a Jmod said it or it was actually part of an "official" statement on the website. Either way it was old news when I started playing in '03 so the odds are if Jagex ever did say it, they just forgot and did it anyway. #-o

eregion2dt7.gif

I heard this as well; I think either a Jmod said it or it was actually part of an "official" statement on the website. Either way it was old news when I started playing in '03 so the odds are if Jagex ever did say it, they just forgot and did it anyway. #-o

Or odds are most people wouldn't have a clue what happened a long time before 03, especally not some little post on the forums about dragon items

DeviledEgg24.png

Or odds are most people wouldn't have a clue what happened a long time before 03, especally not some little post on the forums about dragon items

D chain wasnt even out in 03, or dragon legs, i think your making stuff up, i would have heard about it if that was posted back then.

guys i just have a question...

why the hell do we care they said something some time ago in a small post nobody realy remebers..

be happy man, we got our d plate, it looks nice (released a bit to late but anyway)

so stop making a fuss about it just enjoy it

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

guys i just have a question...

why the hell do we care they said something some time ago in a small post nobody realy remebers..

be happy man, we got our d plate, it looks nice (released a bit to late but anyway)

so stop making a fuss about it just enjoy it

Welcome to the rant forum, where the words "let it die" are rarely used and never acted upon.

Anyway people come to rant so let them rant, this section would be boring if every issue was resolved a few posts in.

Cant say Ive heard people saying that jagex where never gonna make any more D items, but it wouldn't surprise me. People are idiots :thumbsup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

D chain wasnt even out in 03, or dragon legs, i think your making stuff up, i would have heard about it if that was posted back then.

The time was a guestimate, I started playing in late '03 and I'm pretty sure the person I heard it from had heard of it before that. It's been five years though and I can't find anything to back it up so I could be off by quite awhile. :oops:

eregion2dt7.gif

I would like to see a genuine quote before you start insulting Jagex.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

I think they said they were never going to release the "better half" of the armor if you will. That would include plate, full helm, and kite.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one