Experts advise switching browser after serious IE flaw

eyehawk78

Was released about an hour ago (6pm gmt). It's the fix for the flaw.

http://www.microsoft.com/protect/comput ... 2_oob.mspx

Ah nice, was included in the "microsoft update" service aswell. Thanks.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

That's why everyone should use Opera (Opera>All IMO, start the flaming -.-) I tryed FireFox and I can just say one thing: WTF? Extremly slow to open (about 5 mins?),crashes randomly (I got a few add-ons like WOT and ad-block plus) and I can't play RS on it. The only thing that I like about FireFox is some add-ons (WOT, Ad-Block plus and some other). I know it's because of my computer that it's slow buy I don't care.

OT: When I saw this I lol'd irl.

Ok, i'm not suggesting everyone should switch to opera, but yes, my dad uses FF and chrome. Because the FF is really slow to load and randomly crashes, he uses it only when he needs to use one of FF's plug-ins. Otherwise he just uses chrome.

I am using Opera and yes, I think that it's a really good browser. FF is all about 3rd party customizations.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Because the FF is really slow to load and randomly crashes, he uses it only when he needs to use one of FF's plug-ins.

In that case there's something seriously wrong with your dad's installation of Firefox. I've used Ff since the release of Phoenix and have never had problems like that.

C2b6gs7.png

Maybe now my dad will finally download FF... Although I doubt someone's going to go to the bother of hacking IE6 on a Win2000... :roll:

Although I'm not sure what Ouchy's talking about... It's definitely the worst out there, but I've never had any problems other than it can't deal with transparent .pngs... and actually IE7 can... although that's the one with the big hole... That people would extort (? right word... idk)

Yes Im not alone using IE6! And one day I was bored and I installed windows 95 on my computer as well. Lol. But I never use it I have xp. But really this bug wont drive me away from IE at all. :wall: