New Farming Sig

axeraider70

Lmao @ the Straw 8) . I like it. 8/10. What is that thing on the left of the guy (beside the fence)?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Hint: In somerset we generally only suck on the greener bits of long grass not on dry straw ;)

Maybe add a few tears, rips and holes in the tshirt and possibly add a bit of rust to the watering can.

Perhaps for comedy effect put a crow landing on the scarecrow lol as if it hasnt worked scaring the birds :P

Clouds are good too but the sun is below them remember so the bottom of the clouds will be reddish.

Also for continuity make sure the pickets on the fence are the same size in the distance. Some are wider and taller than others.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Main character is ok. I like the face and the expression.

His left shoulder is probably broken since the whole arm is innaturaly twisted backwards. Moreover it's way bigger than the other one... :?:

Bg is cartoony and all, but has some major flaws. I hate the sun beams, expecialy on a monocromatic (actualy 2) bg and with black outlines...but that's just me probably...it might go with your style but i think it's pretty off. Clouds are ... meh ... odd...pretty much like blobs...even for a cartoony approach. The main problem imo is the horizon. IT's totaly messed up. The field of view of this sig is what ? 10 meters ? come on...

Overall i still find it a nice sig. Colorfull and funny. Just consider the above things if you'r after an eye pleasing sig. If it's just a funny one...then leave it this way :)

*cheers*

His left shoulder is probably broken since the whole arm is innaturaly twisted backwards. Moreover it's way bigger than the other one... :?:

Bg is cartoony and all, but has some major flaws. I hate the sun beams, expecialy on a monocromatic (actualy 2) bg and with black outlines...but that's just me probably...it might go with your style but i think it's pretty off. Clouds are ... meh ... odd...pretty much like blobs...even for a cartoony approach. The main problem imo is the horizon. IT's totaly messed up. The field of view of this sig is what ? 10 meters ? come on...

Overall i still find it a nice sig. Colorfull and funny. Just consider the above things if you'r after an eye pleasing sig. If it's just a funny one...then leave it this way :)

*cheers*

i thought the sky would look pretty boring without them so i thew them in, um his shoulder isnt twisted backwards, its pointed toward the side and the watering can is against his knuckles while the handle is facing forward (does that make any sense? forgive my 2nd grade grammer)

umm lets see... if you looked at it from the side, you would see the can is pointing away from him and hes holding the handle.. hes like lazily holding it or whatever. thanks for posting tj :D

i like what you said merc, lol i might consider doing that :lol:

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

*cheers*

i thought the sky would look pretty boring without them so i thew them in, um his shoulder isnt twisted backwards, its pointed toward the side and the watering can is against his knuckles while the handle is facing forward (does that make any sense? forgive my 2nd grade grammer)

umm lets see... if you looked at it from the side, you would see the can is pointing away from him and hes holding the handle.. hes like lazily holding it or whatever. thanks for posting tj :D

i like what you said merc, lol i might consider doing that :lol:

Sorry Axe...but i think you should know i'm not that dumb not to understand how he's supposed to be holding the can. I'm a very lazy person too so i realy don't like wasting my digital ink to state the obvious...so...the angle of that arm is still messed up . Also remember you have used a 3/4th angle for the guy... :evil:

ahhh! *protect from chickens* run away!! *thwack* ouch!

thats it! *transmutes a white knight into a machine gun* EAT LED!!! *shoots and hits everywhere except where your standing.*

girlsigfi1.png

ok jep, its time to simmadownow :?

Uhh ? :?

simmer+down+now = simmadownow = calm down

i sensed hatred in your post :?

just his new hillbilly talk.... :)

Godd will not approve of this

yes.. im addicted to that now axe. prepare to be annoyed.. alot

1st off lemme say it owns any sigs of that style i could ever make... I usually make Halo type sigs and such... but tke me like 3 months lol... I think u should move his mouth to your left (his right) and about 2 maybe 3 pixels? Cuz it looks a little close to the edge of his face... the fence on the right side there its going vertical.. i think u should try hitting that on an angle but w/e... I MYSELF do not like that kind of character (whats is called anime?) but urs is more realistic... would u mind if i took ur sig and fool around with it and emailed it back at ya? nah i won't steal it = )

Sig Rank: 8 - 9 /10

Farming Skill Rank: Negative 8 - 9 / 10

well the whole mouth thing goes with the anime style, but ill take your advice for when i start drawing less anime-ish (if i ever do ..) the fence... yeah i should have done it at an angle but it would have ment taking the char out for a while and redrawing a whole ton of stuff... yeah i guess you can fool around with it, i dont mind.

girlsigfi1.png