What is your personal favourite?

Friendyboy

Hey all!

This is my first thread, so hopefully I will not dissapoint too much!

I personally adore slayer, and have been doing task after task whenever I get the chance. We all have our monsters we like, and on the contrary, do not like.

I would like you all to get involved in this thread and note down:-

which slayer monsters you enjoy killing?

Which slayer monsters do you sigh at when you get assigned?

I would also, like to know the reasons why?

Obviously, people play the game for different reasons, so this may be brilliant xp rates, good drops, monster has high Hp etc etc Personally, I enjoy killing kurasks and turoths! To be honest, my reasons may seem stupid, but I like the drops as most of them stack!

If you are willing to validate ideas and present evidence, then feel free to argue about xp rates, drop rates etc. I am interested in well thought out studies, so be my guest!

Thanks and Enjoy!!!

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

i like steel dragons/black dragons because the steel dragons have good drops (last two tasks i had got me d legs =P) and for black dragons i can solo kbd easier than normal.

i hate black demons/hellhounds/kalphites, because even though they are good exp, those tasks just bore me and i would rather receive a decent amount of good drops than one good drop every 100 or so that i kill.

i mainly only do slayer for drops and xp, so usually i am willing to do tasks of 80 or so steel dragons when others would just cancel the task and get a new one, because the dragons give decent xp and drops. i'm not trying to powerlevel slayer so those don't bother me.

also i'd like to rant about duradel for one reason; i have done over 60 tasks with him and have 77 slayer at the moment, however the last monster that actually requires a slayer level higher than 1 to kill, was when i was using chaedlar and got pyrefiends as a task. :wall: :wall:

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

I personally enjoy dust devils, steel dragons and black demons. The dusties task I find relaxing, and the nigling thought of getting a chain is a great insentive for me.

The steel dragons (when assigned in smallish numbers i hasten to add) have some great loot, and i just find that i enjoy them. Not 100% on the reasoning.

Black demon tasks, I always kill them in the chaos tunnels with prayer, and i find this task fast and enjoyable, with the drops and the charms making it a great task for me.

My most hated task must be hellhounds, killing them with only the odd clue scroll drop to get you through 160 of them is almost soul destroying for me. As i dont much like clue hunting this is by far my most disliked task.

Foth.png

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say i always liked getting lesser demons (when i used to get them that is :cry: ). Other tasks i like were bloodvelds (for the range exp), don't mind greaters, spiritual rangers and warriors and brine rats ::'. I like them because they offer me good experience with drops that i like

Cerberus700.png

F2P for now

Private is on, gimme a HYT!

I enjoy pretty much everything.

Although I gave up on slayer, I liked every task. The Black mask was a plus for training. That was pretty much what got me onto slayer.

The only tasks I dislike are the ones where you are committed to a certain weapon or armor.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Waterfiends-good xp and lots of crimson charms

Abyssal demons-good xp and good drops, decent charm rate

Dust devils-good xp, decent drops/charms, and very fast in the chaos tunnels

Dark beasts-great xp, good charms, good drops

Spiritual mages-fast task with decent drop rate of d boots

Aberrant spectres-fast, easy, good drops

Bloodvelds-fast and great xp

Gargoyles-they annoy me because of the hammer thing, their drops are so so, and they dont drop many charms

Black demons-they take forever, have pretty bad drops, and only drop charms in the chaos tunnels

Steel dragons-blocked, too annoying to kill because there aren't enough of them and irons get in the way

Skeletal wyverns-blocked, take too long

Mith dragons-blocked, annoy me

Warped terrorbirds-blocked because they dont drop charms

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

Basilisks :D I love dragon battleaxe spec + black mask + whip > basilisks.

ALL OF THEM excluding basilisks.

I would also, like to know the reasons why?

They're boring & take too long.

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.