Grats on 84, and pre-grats on 85 :D.

Nice seeing you again today <3:

Thanks nomore, good being able to fish alongside you again,

good luck with your goals. Come my blawg naiw? :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support and i will after i've finished this lot of monks,

113k until 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Hey, First of all its kool to see someone from reasonably near me on this forum, nd ur actually my ideal woman <3: ...but enuf of that

Good luck on ur goals, im jealous of ur stats + bank, and i ur earings r well kool :D

Thanks for the support and of course commenting on my earings <3: , your really to kind,

90k until 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

No problem :) doin all them fishing lvls without a break.... u must have the patience of a saint! But yet again u got the patience to deal with 6th form nd i couldnt even hack that! lol

Its really not hard i just spilt the screen between runescape and youtube or put the TV on, and 6th form isn't that hard imo if you put your back into it,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

GL with fishing, i know it can be boring but you will prevail.

maybe you could check out my bloggeh?

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Hawt keep fishing I'll come when I get that hilt <3:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

GL with fishing, i know it can be boring but you will prevail.

maybe you could check out my bloggeh?

Thanks for the support i will return the favour asap,

Thx for the boredome advice lol and if u got the tv near you have u seen Mr Motivator is back on GMTV? haha luv that guy lol :thumbsup:

HAHAHAHA lol yeah i was watching him this morning he honestly cracks me up, he is just full of energy i remeber watching one where the kids are about to collapse from the amount of skipping they had to do, but Mr. Motivator barely breaks a sweet, Thanks for posting i needed a good laugh <3:

Hawt keep fishing I'll come when I get that hilt <3:

You better i sent out my Magpie to check on you, just incase if you lie to me to get out of fishing,

Anywho enough of laughing about Mr.Motivator, only 70k till 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

I'm so sorry but in the last post i talked about Mr.Motivator and i understand people outside United Kingdom may not understand who he is,

Well Bascially he is a Personal Trainer/Tv Fitness advisor,

and well he is made famous for engaging thousands of unsuspecting people into excercise, it swept the country 9 years ago, and then he left randomly, but now his back doing what he does best,

He is also famous for his costumes, which well lets say doesn't match,

mrmyg9.jpg

mrm2yo1.jpg

mrm3fp3.jpg

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YPfaAnBmCwk

(Just incase you wanted to see a video)

Still laughing about the thought of him,

And 60k until 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

I'm so sorry but in the last post i talked about Mr.Motivator and i understand people outside United Kingdom may not understand who he is,

and well he is made famous for engaging thousands of unsuspecting people into excercise, it swept the country 9 years ago, and then he left randomly, but now his back doing what he does best,

mrmyg9.jpg

mrm2yo1.jpg

mrm3fp3.jpg

Miss

i REMEMBER HIM I HATE HIM.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Hai. :)

Nais blog, 99s, goals <3:

Gl on 99 Fish :D

Thanks for the compliments and the support

mrmyg9.jpg

mrm2yo1.jpg

mrm3fp3.jpg

Miss

i REMEMBER HIM I HATE HIM.

:lol: i knew i would find someone that did, and he does annoy me how can someone be just that motivated

30k until 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: at Mr. Motivator.

Congrats on 84 fishy level. Gl on the rest. :)

Thanks very much <3: , Thanks for the support aswell :thumbsup:

Im glad you enjoyed my Mr Motivator comments :D I think he is an inspiration to us all :)

Is it ok to add you on RS? i could do with someone kool to chat to while slaving away at Aviansies <3:

If you tell me what your RS name is, just incase and it will be good to talk too someone when fishing <3:

Nearly 85 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

i just messaged u with my RSN, nd added u on rs, talk to you soon <3:

Thanks and we will have to talk about Mr. Motivator,

Just achieved 85 Fishing <3:

85fishingdn4.jpg

320k until 86 looking at achieveing this at the weekend,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

gratz on 85 fishing!! :) tlk on RS :)

Thanks,

290k until 86 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Wow, you're flying through the levels! I barely get 20k xp before I get bored :thumbsup:

Good luck with all your goal, and just curious, how many monks do you have so far?

Thanks for the support and i've banked 18k monks since 1st Jan 2009,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Just achieved 85 Fishing <3:

85fishingdn4.jpg

320k until 86 looking at achieveing this at the weekend,

Miss

Congratulations <3:<3:<3:<3:

the two first people in your friend list in pic, are my fav noobs ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Road to success <--- Blog :D

skala2.png

99 Hunter 99 Firemaking 99 Cooking

99 Thieving 92 Runecraft 99 Fletching

99 Herblore99 Agility