Miss War's Blog: ~~~66 Mining, and my return (last page)~~~

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this weekend really i've felt just so sluggish, i woke up at about 11am on Saturday Morning and i just had a massive headache and felt sick, I had caught the flu from someone, so i was able to get some cough medicine and some throat lozenges and some rest,

Becuase of this i was unable to browse the forums or either log onto Runescape,

Today i feel slightly better today, and was able to earn 10k fish xp (every little helps),

tommorow i only have one early lesson, so hopefully i shall be online fishing, i hope i don't get any worse overnight,

a very sick,

Miss

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well :( Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Thanks and it is already and all is well atleast my headache is cleared up.

Hope you feel better becaudse we're getting that hilt for sure tonight. :D

you better because i shall be fishing tomorrow

firstable and most important, ope you get well, and hope is nothing dangerous or something, idk :P.

*sends a get better card message* and somne flower :o

cya soon and..

Thanks for the support and using that brand new word, btw i forgot to ask would you mind if i added you in game?

sure <3:

and i'm glad to say that there is not nothing major wrong with me apart from the flu, and i will add you as soon as a log back in <3:

I hope you feel better soon, Miss <3:

Thanks th3 <3:

Kewl blog u have there. Get better soon and good luck. =)

Thanks skill for the support :mrgreen:

And i do somewhat feel better today and i'm glad to say my headache has cleared \:D/ , but i've still got that stupid chesty cough,

300k until 87 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

280k until 87 Fishing,

I was thinking about quitting my goal earlier, before i was ill but being ill i have found that fishing is such as easy skill to do, apart from the xp/hour which is horrible, gaining something like 32k per hour, i am able to click and watch those monkfish fill up my inventory, and just click again to bank,

So i guess i'm going to stick with it until i'm finally paying 99k for the cape,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

You should keep it up ^^.

I'm sick to and I like fishing also :o.

Lolz Me watching movies while fishing.

And laying in my bed with my laptop. =P~

Anyhow! get well soon.!

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

You should keep it up ^^.

I'm sick to and I like fishing also :o.

Lolz Me watching movies while fishing.

And laying in my bed with my laptop. =P~

Anyhow! get well soon.!

Thanks i may still your idea of watching movies at the same time,

I was fishing and I saw you :o

You should of said hi, but thanks for posting btw :thumbsup:

240k until 87 Fishing

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Zomg it r miss war!

I saw you fishing monks :o Said hi, but I guess you didn't see it/replied while I was banking.

Gl on your goals!!!!!

Thanks i sometimes browse these forums until i switch between this and runescape, so i may of missed you then,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Get better asap <3:

sorry for missing your comment, thanks btw and i actually am feeling much better,

210k until 87 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Zomg I r standing on top of you right now :o

lol so you are, nice talking to you btw,

200k to go,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

U'll get there, just patience and it's easy. ;)

Thanks and it is easy, just things getting in the way,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Amg y so fast at catching st00fz :ohnoes:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Thanks and i like to think i am, i want this completed and move on \'

apparently she's good at catching colds too

You really do speak the truth :oops: ,

120k till 87 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Even though I already said it, congrats; one step closer to your goal ::'

Argh you beat me to post, thanks lol and i know i'm so excited that i am one step closer. And i'm glad i am and lucky that my cold didn't interfere with too much and luckily i'm only 1 day off track :thumbsup: ,

But for the big surprise

87fishingsx1.jpg

87 Fishing <3:,

400k till 88 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

New Bank Picture

bankpic2gl6.jpg

Thanks too Redsoxfan293 for letting me take the screenshot <3:,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg