Miss War's Blog: ~~~66 Mining, and my return (last page)~~~

Just achieved 85 Fishing <3:

85fishingdn4.jpg

320k until 86 looking at achieveing this at the weekend,

Miss

Congratulations <3:<3:<3:<3:

the two first people in your friend list in pic, are my fav noobs ever :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: Thanks,

Back online now 230k until 86 Fishing,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats! :D

Thanks <3:

Your flying through the levels, and im sputtering out. Im having trouble getting 100k xp in a week lol

I want to get too 99 before you lol, i doubt i can do that but thanks for the support and it's good to fish alongside you,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Awesome blog, it was very fun to read. Also good luck on 99 Fishing, it is also one of my personal goals. I added you in game, fishing gets boring and it's nice to have someone to talk to so yeah PM me if you want ::'

-Redsox

iamgodzc1.png <<< Click for 99 Fishing Blog!!

Dragon drops: 1 D Med 1/16/06

2 D chains from Dustys 3/18/07 & 4/28/07

2 Guth Spears: 3/5/08 & 6/12/08

Good luck! \'

Thanks Th3 for the support <3:

hey hey :)

good luck on 99 fishing and all stats 70+

you're making good progress!

what part of Surrey are you from/what sixth form are you at? :o

Thanks i live near Croydon, and thanks also for the support :thumbsup:

Awesome blog, it was very fun to read. Also good luck on 99 Fishing, it is also one of my personal goals. I added you in game, fishing gets boring and it's nice to have someone to talk to so yeah PM me if you want ::'

-Redsox

Thanks, and i shall add you once i get on be glad to talk too someone going along the same long road as myself \'

Gl on your fishing goal, and grats on 85! ::'

~Clawe

Thanks Shadow for the kind support much appreciated,

Will achieve 86 Fishing Tonight <3:

only 60k away 500 monks exactly,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Its 4:15 in the morn, i just got home from clubbing, im mega drunk, nd i wanted to say keep going with the fishing! :D And i am going to be starting my own blog later on (after a good sleep and a lovely fry up hehe) so hopefully you will support me <3:

Talk soon x x x

Its 4:15 in the morn, i just got home from clubbing, im mega drunk, nd i wanted to say keep going with the fishing! :D And i am going to be starting my own blog later on (after a good sleep and a lovely fry up hehe) so hopefully you will support me <3:

Talk soon x x x

sober up buddy, tommorow you'll have a crackin headache your monitor is going to burn your eyes worse than lookin at the sun, you won't be writin no blog <3

X X X

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

hey miss i never knew you had a blog :o

nice fishing goals keep it up :) youll get there notime

Thanks cow, i'l speak to you in game soon \'

86 Fishing <3:

86fishinglv0.jpg

Off to play some AOG on FunOrb,

Miss

eep you going so fast. fishingtulations <3:<3:

Thanks for the support and using that brand new word, btw i forgot to ask would you mind if i added you in game?

Talk soon x x x

I will hope you don't get a massive hangover, have fun and sleep well.

Talk soon x x x

sober up buddy, tommorow you'll have a crackin headache your monitor is going to burn your eyes worse than lookin at the sun, you won't be writin no blog <3

X X X

Your so right, thanks for posting :thumbsup:

gratz on 86 ::' ::' ::'

Thanks <3: ,

Well this weekend really i've felt just so sluggish, i woke up at about 11am on Saturday Morning and i just had a massive headache and felt sick, I had caught the flu from someone, so i was able to get some cough medicine and some throat lozenges and some rest,

Becuase of this i was unable to browse the forums or either log onto Runescape,

Today i feel slightly better today, and was able to earn 10k fish xp (every little helps),

tommorow i only have one early lesson, so hopefully i shall be online fishing, i hope i don't get any worse overnight,

a very sick,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Well this weekend really i've felt just so sluggish, i woke up at about 11am on Saturday Morning and i just had a massive headache and felt sick, I had caught the flu from someone, so i was able to get some cough medicine and some throat lozenges and some rest,

Becuase of this i was unable to browse the forums or either log onto Runescape,

Today i feel slightly better today, and was able to earn 10k fish xp (every little helps),

tommorow i only have one early lesson, so hopefully i shall be online fishing, i hope i don't get any worse overnight,

a very sick,

Miss

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well :( Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hope you feel better becaudse we're getting that hilt for sure tonight. :D

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

firstable and most important, ope you get well, and hope is nothing dangerous or something, idk :P.

*sends a get better card message* and somne flower :o

cya soon and..

Thanks for the support and using that brand new word, btw i forgot to ask would you mind if i added you in game?

sure <3:

Road to success <--- Blog :D

skala2.png

99 Hunter 99 Firemaking 99 Cooking

99 Thieving 92 Runecraft 99 Fletching

99 Herblore99 Agility