Miss War's Blog: ~~~66 Mining, and my return (last page)~~~

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all hell breaks lose, when you're here.

Was snappin? You added me on MSN, keep it going. I might spam you up sometime. In a bit.

And don't i just love chaos, thanks and come on msn once and awhile,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Good Luck! ::'

Thanks for the support,

speak to you again soon Hydra,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

Well overall had a quite crap day and i nearly died on two occasions,

Once at bandos i manged to get out with 5hp,

and fishing monks i got random and lagged,

But now i'm preping for a night attack on bandos/Zammy, hopefully i'll get something :ohnoes:

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

THanks Hydra, and i hope so too.

*poke* gratz on 86 attack <3:<3:<3:

Hey, Nice to speak to you again and thank you.

Today has been a good day <3:

71 Fishing,

71fishingre4.jpg

72 Fishing,

72fishvo6.jpg

So in my opinion i've had a good day <3:

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

grats on all your fishing levels miss! fishing is the greatest isn't it? <3:

I'm glad you started a blog and I can't wait to see your progress, add me in game if you want it would be nice to chat ::'

happy holidays :thumbsup:

hfhfhiy6.png

|ty lit 4 sig| |8919th to 99 fishing|

grats on all your fishing levels miss! fishing is the greatest isn't it? <3:

I'm glad you started a blog and I can't wait to see your progress, add me in game if you want it would be nice to chat ::'

happy holidays :thumbsup:

Thanks, and yeah i love fishing, and i would love to have a chat with you, i've added you ingame, and also happy holidays to you too,

Is it just me or do I only say 'Hai 81raW ssiM' to you? :wall:

Anyway, nice blog and good luck on your next 99.

And how odd is that, it must be a conspiracy, and thanks for your support.

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

hey just a quick summary,

i have enough is enough and i'm traning range as we speak so i may stand a chance of obtaining that illusive Fire Cape,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Gratz on all those nice fishing levels. Good luck with ranged :)

Thanks, i'm starting to love fishing.

Very nice work, keep it up. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ice, and for appearing up at Bandos, i need the company,

Well bascially the last two days which are drawing into christmas, i've achieved nothing, and i attend fully to put a stop to that,

So from now on i will only be doing slayer and the occasional GWD trip,

Thanks, and Happy Holidays,

Miss.

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Wasting time with nothing on this game always seems to go by so fast. Training is fun but in 2 days your coming to GWD with me and my noob friends :P

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Sounds like your pretty serious about slaying, have fun with it. ::'

Thanks for the support Ice, you have proven yourself as a trustworthy friend =D>

Good luck, Slayer and fishing are two great skills :thumbup:

Thanks, i know i hate fishing, and slayer gets lonely, but for some reason i hae fallen into love with them both.

Wasting time with nothing on this game always seems to go by so fast. Training is fun but in 2 days your coming to GWD with me and my noob friends :P

What lil' old me, you sure you want a bossy lady about whilst GWD'ing, jeesh well if you want sure, you know how much i love GWD <3:

Well finally i am happy to announce after many games, endless annoying penance, and even more annoying people (noobs in other words), i am glad to show you this,

torsosn1.jpg

Took me a little over 5-6hours, but i'm glad i've have it, now i can start slayer.

One quick note, i wish everyone a safe and merry xmas/holidays and i wish everyone has a good new year and a good 2009 =D>

Miss :thumbsup:

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

U remind me at someone. I don't know who But.

Weird. :? :ohnoes:

Anyhows. Gratzies and luckies. ^^

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Grats on the torso, those things are hawt. :thumbup:

Hope you have a good Christmas and new year miss. <3:<3:

Thanks ice for the continue support, and you enjoy christmas and new year yourself <3:

nRs"]Hey, very nice blog, and you just reminded me I need to go back and get my gloves from there :S

I added you, maybe we can chat, probably after christmas now.

C ya in Runescape :)

Thanks, sure i'll love to chat, i've added you aswell, so i'l be glad to speak to you after the festive season has ended.

U remind me at someone. I don't know who But.

Weird. :? :ohnoes:

Anyhows. Gratzies and luckies. ^^

Hehe thanks for the support,

Well today i had a great christmas met so many cousins that i never knew existed \' , and even more i'm back online and getting settled back into my slayer goal, with the occasional gwd trip, and today i'm going with runescapew44, which should be a barrel of fun <3: ,

hope i get something good :ohnoes: ,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg