New sig by Downumop!

Lord_Maras

Lol very very funny. And nicely done. Only thing i don't get is why the ropes on the lower side of the trunks (spell?) are separated from them. This way those have no support...and should fall down to the rope level...I don't see anything else supporting them...so i realy think something is messed up there lol. Maybe the harpoon is a bit long and the sharks a bit small...but it's still lovely :) Good Job !

Lol very very funny. And nicely done. Only thing i don't get is why the ropes on the lower side of the trunks (spell?) are separated from them. This way those have no support...and should fall down to the rope level...I don't see anything else supporting them...so i realy think something is messed up there lol. Maybe the harpoon is a bit long and the sharks a bit small...but it's still lovely :) Good Job !

.. yes now that you mention it... you have a good point on many things....

just currious umm... wouldn't your donut freind get stale? :(

very nice sig. love the concept, and it was done well :P

thank you, i haven't seen you in quite a while... but your question about the donut.. no, he will never be stale.... maybe if someone else steals the idea and starts using dancing donuts with crowns.. then maybe he might get stale

Just make sure you dont get too friendly with the donut....baad things happen......trust me......I had a twinkie with a santa once....... Oh ya and make sure you neeeeeeeeeever take him to the wildy :lol:

J272

just currious umm... wouldn't your donut freind get stale? :(

very nice sig. love the concept, and it was done well :P

thank you, i haven't seen you in quite a while... but your question about the donut.. no, he will never be stale.... maybe if someone else steals the idea and starts using dancing donuts with crowns.. then maybe he might get stale

I'm talking about the physical stale-ness, not it getting booring or old. ('cuz it'll never get old)

lol with him being out in the harsh enviroment all that time... eh, guess its his crown oO

I like it a lot, really nice and funny sig :)

Why does the donut has a party hat? :lol:

crown you infidel! he is a King he is THE king of donuts! he controls the army of invasion of donuts that are invading this world to manipulate its existance to something our heads are not capable of thinking off..

and he has that CROWN .. because he's a king .. and i designed him that.. way.. yeah i did.. just wanted to say i designed the donuts apearance..(checks avvy) ok ill shut up now before i make myself look even more like an idiot.

only problems are.. the crown has to many gems (muahaha?) and it should be lower on his head.. (i crown myself expert on that donut :lol: )

the sharks look like tuna's in size..

:shock: is that muddy the mud-skipper?

theres no support at the dock in the back..

my brother likes birds

the text.. doesnt go.

how come nobody siys on those stools.

im not quite sure about the the shark fin shading..

signature_1.gif

:shock: is that muddy the mud-skipper?

theres no support at the dock in the back..

my brother likes birds

the text.. doesnt go.

how come nobody siys on those stools.

im not quite sure about the the shark fin shading..

i will answer these quotes and more on the next episdoe of..

1. yes i don't know

2. awesome, best of luck to him

3. i told him to use that color... its so ppl would see name clearer.. i just love that color and how it sticks out really boldly

4. he tried adding more ppl into there but just couldn't fit them because they would distract and no one is as cool as that guy in the picture

5. I don't know... he looked fine to me

6. And i know i wanted the sharks bigger but... it just didn't work out