Battlerifel's P2P Blog! Members Stuff! 2400+ Total

So I haven't been playing at all...

I've had no motivation. But I had a break from school and got on for a little bit...

I don't have the pic for 80 Woodcutting anymore, but I'll still do my thing haha :smile:

Level 80 Woodcutting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I also got these...

Level 68 Crafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 56 Dungeonering!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I doubt I will ever take pics again just because of the way level ups show up now, and I don't really feel like it.

I'll play when I feel like it I guess. I'll still be working towards my goals mentioned earlier, but I might just take my time and very round-a-bout ways to get there!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

This is what happened yesterday....

Level 73 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 77 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 78 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I'll be slowly working on 75 Firemaking and 80 Cooking and will hopefully be done with those in the next week, if my playing continues.

I'm currently working on 75 Fishing. I'm only 22K exp away as I type this. I want to get that done today.

After those few goals are met, I think I'll be looking at maybe going for 60 Dungeoneering. Maybe 65 Mining and 70 Smithing as well. Who knows haha :thumbsup:

I'll get back to Fishing for now!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I'll dung with you some if you'd like

Well I've never Dungeoneered with anybody else before, so that would be fun, but I'm not a member and you are. I'm not sure how that would really work...

So far today, this is what happened!

Level 75 Fishing!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 79 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I'm 22k exp from 74 Firemaking, so I think I'll quickly knock that out.

I'm also 170k exp from 80 Cooking, so I might be able to get that in tonight.

Maybe I'll look at 75 Firemaking tonight, but I'm not quite sure right now. I might get bored. oh well!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Well, this has been a very productive weekend on Runescape!

Level 74 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 80 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I was attempting to get 75 Firemaking, but I had to eat dinner and finish some homework, so I couldn't quite make it.

I'm currently 26k exp away from 75 Firemaking. I'll get it next time I get on for sure.

I might buy the fish for 85 Cooking and just casually get it that high, but I haven't decided. I also might do the same with logs and 80 Firemaking, but still, I haven't decided.

I'm thinking, if I have the time when I play, then I'll train Dungeoneering, but if I'm limited then I'll just head out and train some Mining and then eventually Smithing. I have a little bit of a plan!

Please Post!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Alrighty then... Let's get to it.

Level 75 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 64 Mining!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I did decide to but the supplies for 85 Cooking and 80 Firemaking. So that's roughly 9k lobsters to be cooked and roughly 6k maple logs to be burnt. Like either of these will happen anytime soon... haha

I'm just doing some Mining right now.I'm currently 25k exp from 65 Mining and another goal. I'm being forced to get off for the night, so maybe it will come tomorrow.

I'll need to do some figuring with Smithing and using Superheat... I might get a Magic level out of it along with a couple Smithing levels on my way to 70 Smithing. We will see...

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Congratulations on those recent levels. If you want more people to post in your blog, it would be good to post pictures.

Good luck with your goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Congratulations on those recent levels. If you want more people to post in your blog, it would be good to post pictures.

Good luck with your goals.

Will do! Here is that 80 Woodcutting pic that I thought I lost...

woodcuttinglevel80.png

And...

Level 65 Mining!!!!! W00t!!!!!

mininglevel65.png

So that's all I got done today. I might get to play some more tomorrow.

I think that I'll start working on Smithing tonight and into tomorrow when I play. I feel like I should get that done fairly quickly.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Well today was productive.

Level 76 Magic!!!!! W00t!!!!!

magelevel76.png

Level 69 Smithing!!!!! W00t!!!!!

smithinglevel69.png

I'm about 66k exp from 70 Smithing, so I'm not quite sure if I will get it tonight.

I'll update again with plans and what not if I do manage to get 70 Smithing.

Please Post!!!!!

Edit:

Got it!

Level 70 Smithing!!!!! W00t!!!!!

smithinglevel70.png

Now it's time to do some Dungeoneering until level 60. Hopefully I can make it!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

It has basically been impossible for me to play these past couple of days due to the lag that I've been getting.

I'm trying to play again tonight though.

I just ordered a new laptop, so hopefully I'll be able to play on that. Currently I'm on a desktop computer, but it is rather old. I don't know how Runescape will run on the laptop yet.

Hopefully I can get Dungeoneering up to level 60 within the next week!

I think I'll start up with Runecrafting after Dungeoneering if thenew Runespan thing is out. If not then I'll just kill some monsters or something until it does!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Tonight was very productive!

Level 69 Crafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

craftinglevel69.png

Level 57 Dungeoneering!!!!! W00t!!!!!

dungeoneeringlevel57.png

I might get a few more floors in tonight, but I'm not sure.

I might be able to get level 70 Crafting by the time I get 60 Dungeoneering, but I don't really plan that out. I just use my money from the end of the dungeons to buy crafting supplies.

Hopefully a new level will come shortly!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Congratulations! Very impressive levels. :thumbsup:

What kind of laptop did you order? (I need to know how jelly I should be)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Very nice. Thou I imagine Dungeoneering on F2P is painful after 50.

Thanks! And it really is. I get between 1000 exp and 1500 exp for most small floors.

I can't really do teams, because I play at such random times, and my internet lags quite a bit. I don't want to mess up the team! I actually kind of enjoy playing alone though; that way I can take my time.

Congratulations! Very impressive levels. :thumbsup:

What kind of laptop did you order? (I need to know how jelly I should be)

Thanks!

And it's a tablet pc made by Lenovo. I need a certain specification for my school, so that's what they recommended all students get.

I'm hoping it will be a good one!

And now for Runescape today...

I haven't gotten on yet today. I've been doing homework instead. Stupid school! :mad:

If I can finish my homework soon, then I have the rest of the day to play and/or do whatever. If I do get on later, then most likely I'll get about 5 or 6 floors done. That should get me close to level 58 Dungeoneering. We shall see!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Wow! This Runespan thing is great! It's much better than the old Runecrafting method.

I'm thinking I'll put 60 Dungeoneering on hold, at least until I get bored temporarily of Runecrafting.

I'm already closing in on level 56 Runecrafting! Hopefully I'll be getting that quite shortly.

I'll update if I'm able to do so.

Please Post!!!!!

Edit:

I'm already 25% to level 57 Runecrafting!

This is amazingly fast compared to before!

Edit 2:

So here are some pics!

Level 56 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

runecraftinglevel56.png

Level 57 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

runecraftinglevel57.png

I think I'll hold off on level 58 Runecrafting for tonight. I'll get part of the way there for sure, and hopefully I can get it tomorrow!

This really makes Runecrafting much more enjoyable, especially for F2P. I've never even trained Runecrafting outside of F2P! oh well...

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Congrats! :thumbsup: Runespan is definitely the way to train RC now.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I agree. Runespan has updated a skill that was in dire need of it. I sat at 39 runecrafting for 4ish years before really considering training it to play GoP. Then Runespan came and I hit 50 in the first hour I was playing. And it's semi-AFK character makes it easy for me, since college demands some attention from me too.

One last question thou, do you suggest training magic in Daemonheim since it's a self contained..."world" that actually allows you to craft chaos runes? Or should you just just cough up the money to train. I'm sitting at 52 magic and I'm trying to get people's opinion.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Thanks! It's actually fun to get a new way to train!

I agree. Runespan has updated a skill that was in dire need of it. I sat at 39 runecrafting for 4ish years before really considering training it to play GoP. Then Runespan came and I hit 50 in the first hour I was playing. And it's semi-AFK character makes it easy for me, since college demands some attention from me too.

One last question thou, do you suggest training magic in Daemonheim since it's a self contained..."world" that actually allows you to craft chaos runes? Or should you just just cough up the money to train. I'm sitting at 52 magic and I'm trying to get people's opinion.

I entirely understand where you are coming from! :grin:

Honestly, I trained a lot just by playing Fist of Guthix games. When I was much lower Magic level, I would kill a bunch of Lesser Demons for melee exp and then use the Death, Chaos, and Fire runes I got from them to train. I'd just use an air staff then. Mymost recent levels have come from High Alching certain things that I can make a very small profit on. (Think less than 10 gp haha) Also I've done a lot of Superheating for my Smithing levels, so Magic went up some with that.

Well I did good last night! And into today! And hopefully continuing on tonight as well!

Level 58 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 59 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 60 Rnecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

runecraftinglevel60.png

I think I'll stay until at least level 65 Runecrafting.

If not, then it's back to Dungeoneering I guess!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Honestly, I trained a lot just by playing Fist of Guthix games. When I was much lower Magic level, I would kill a bunch of Lesser Demons for melee exp and then use the Death, Chaos, and Fire runes I got from them to train. I'd just use an air staff then. Mymost recent levels have come from High Alching certain things that I can make a very small profit on. (Think less than 10 gp haha) Also I've done a lot of Superheating for my Smithing levels, so Magic went up some with that.

Well I did good last night! And into today! And hopefully continuing on tonight as well!

no pic...

no pic...

runecraftinglevel60.png

Please Post!!!!!

FOG... I love and hate it. I love it for the fun and rewards and I'm not too bad at it, but I hate it because those damn super ranger and mage kick my ass. Plus it's sooo hard to get tokens even when you win. Oh well, since I need 650 for the d'hide coif, rune bshield, and swordfish gloves this would be the perfect time to do mage before going back to combat...

Good job on the 60 RC. I made 60 too, but now it starting to become a little grind. Keep it up dude.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Congrats on 60 RC! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to get in there and do some serious training myself.

Personally, since I'm still doing solo floors, I simply craft a bunch of cosmics at the beginning of the floor and some more with any ess I find while going through. Then, once the boss is dead, I simply cast create gatestone over and over again. I can gain around 3k xp in a couple of minutes. It's not much, but it's fast and free and can really add up if you do it every floor.

[hide=]Well I did good last night! And into today! And hopefully continuing on tonight as well!

no pic...

no pic...

runecraftinglevel60.png

Please Post!!!!![/hide]

FOG... I love and hate it. I love it for the fun and rewards and I'm not too bad at it, but I hate it because those damn super ranger and mage kick my ass. Plus it's sooo hard to get tokens even when you win. Oh well, since I need 650 for the d'hide coif, rune bshield, and swordfish gloves this would be the perfect time to do mage before going back to combat...

Good job on the 60 RC. I made 60 too, but now it starting to become a little grind. Keep it up dude.

Might as well get some training in while doing something else!

Gratz to yourself on 60 Runecrafting!

I sure will! Thanks for the support.

Congrats on 60 RC! :thumbsup:

I can't wait to get in there and do some serious training myself.

Personally, since I'm still doing solo floors, I simply craft a bunch of cosmics at the beginning of the floor and some more with any ess I find while going through. Then, once the boss is dead, I simply cast create gatestone over and over again. I can gain around 3k xp in a couple of minutes. It's not much, but it's fast and free and can really add up if you do it every floor.

Thanks!

You can get there once you finish up 99 Mining right? When do you think that will be?

And that's something similar to what I do with Crafting at the end. I've gone from like 63ish Crafting all the way to 69 Crafting right now by doing that. I've done A LOT of floors haha :thumbsup:

But so far tonight....

Level 61 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 62 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 63 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

runecraftinglevel63.png

So tonight has been very good. This is so much faster than it used to be. And much more AFK, which is good for me. I update my blog, look at other websites, and look at the forums here all while I'm playing, so its good that I can type a few lines then look back and click, then type again. It really is so convenient for my play style right now.

Right now I'm 20% of the way to Level 64 Runecrafting. And counting!

I'll be looking to get levels 64 and 65 tomorrow. I'll most likely get part way to 66 while I'm still here and then possibly head back to Dungeoneering to hopefully finish that off.

I might not get entirely done with Dungeoneering tomorrow, but hopefully by the end of the weekend. Really only time will tell :thumbsup:

Runescape is looking good right now! :grin:

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

So far, so good today.

Level 64 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 65 Runecrafting!!!!! W00t!!!!!

runecraftinglevel65.png

I'm really contemplating getting 70 Runecrafting now, but I sort of feel obligated to get my 60 Dungeoneering first.

In the process I could also get 70 Crafting too.

It's nice how things work out like that :)

Let me know if you think I should get 70 right now or after 60 Dungeoneering.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I train Crafting at the end of floors as well. Maybe that's why I'm still doing 30+ minute C6 smalls. :P

Honestly, I'd stick with RuneSpan for a bit. The nodes are spawning better now, but I have a feeling that they're going to "tweak" (read: nerf) them again before long. Better to get as much xp from them as you can now.

Oh, and congrats on 65 RC! :thumbsup: