Battlerifel's P2P Blog! Members Stuff! 2400+ Total

Go for it! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Go for it! :thumbsup:

Do it!

I think I will!

Honestly I would love to be able to easily get over 100k exp per day, but I already know that some days I won't get that high but others I will far exceed that mark.

It will be difficult and easy at the same time. Difficult to get enough playing time and easy becasue the skills are not too difficult to train!

I really am looking forward to this journey.

I can do this!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

I added the goals and other such things to the first page of the blog.

Level 81 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 81 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

I am +200k exp in both Cooking and Firemaking for today.

I'm going to stop for the night now, but now I do now that it is reasonable for me to get 100 exp everyday if I'm able to play.

At the very least I think I could get 50k exp each day, which I can make up a day after or whatever.

This is really gonna happen!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

So far I'm +100k exp for each skill today.

I might be able to get a lot more in. It really depends on many factors. I have to go mow the lawn, so that's one...

I'll edit with more updates later.

Please Post!!!!!

Edit:

Both skills +200k exp today too. Both are at 2.6mil exp right now.

I'm going at a good rate, but I need to keep it up for these next couple of weeks, because then I graduate and it's possible that I won't get to play for 3-4 days in a row.

Also, if I end up getting members during the summer, this goal will be put on hold due to the fact that I can get basically the same exp rates for these two skills in F2P and P2P...

So, if I get members, I'll stop keeping track of the exp per day, but then I will continue with all of my members goals. Trust me, there are many that I have thought about. But now to come up with some money.... we will see.

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I wasn't able to play yesterday...

But I'm about to get on right now!

We shall see how today goes...

Please Post!!!!!

Edit:

ok, up 100k exp each skill for today. Hopefully I will get another 100k-200k exp. I'm not sure though...

so levels...

Level 82 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic... I missed it...

Level 82 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel82.png

Level 83 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

cookinglevel83.png

Level 83 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel83.png

Hopefully I can continue with this pace. It is only a couple hours a day, so if I can play more tomorrow, I'd expect another level from each skill.

Edit 2:

Well Cooking is +250k exp today and Firemaking is +300k exp today.

Hopefully I'll catch Cooking up tomorrow. I'm just really trying to keep them even. I got tired, so I'm going to bed. That's why I couldn't finish it.

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Well, today has been a good day.

Level 84 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 84 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Cooking is +250k exp today and Firemaking is +200k exp today.

Both skills are now at the same exp, 3.1m. I'm already much closer to my ultimate goal.

Wish me luck. I may not be able to get on tomorrow, but I'll try to get on long enough to reach my goal of +100k exp a day.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Congratulations. You're making excellent progress. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congratulations. You're making excellent progress. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

No levels today, but I am +150k exp in each skill, so I did still manage to get over my +100k exp goal.

I am within 10k exp of level 85 for both Cooking and Firemaking. I've gotten a total of 1050k exp in each skill in just 6 days! And one day I didn't even get on!

Hopefully I can keep up this pace and finish this goal even faster, but in all reality I know that this blazing pace for me won't last. I can atleast try to prolong it :thumbsup:

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I suppose that yesterday was good...

+100k exp in each skill. I was too tired to even attempt getting more. But with another 100k exp means some more levels!

Level 85 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

cookinglevel85.png

Level 85 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel85.png

I just need to remind myself that I really only need 100k exp each day for each skill for this goal to be accomplished in a timely manner. I was a little bit disappointed yesterday when I got off only being +100k exp. But really that is pretty good for me!

Also I have gotten 1150k exp in Cooking and Firemaking each. That is in just 7 days! At this rate, I'd be done in about 11.5 weeks. Roughly? And that would be around 80 days! That is much faster than I had originally calculated and planned out. I might not be able to keep up this pace in the upcoming weeks, though. I should be able to have the occasional day where I get a whole bunch of exp. Those days could pick up on any slack, I'm sure.

so yea... Both skills at 3.35mil. The next level is at 3.6mil. Hopefully in the next two days, I can get those levels!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

As you asked so kindly.

Please Post!!!!!

Here you go :thumbsup:

85 Lvl's always looks nice..

Keep it up and you'll have a nice double 99 party :shades:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

As you asked so kindly.

Please Post!!!!!

Here you go :thumbsup:

85 Lvl's always looks nice..

Keep it up and you'll have a nice double 99 party :shades:

Thanks for the post! And that is the plan.

Well today was good. +250k exp for both Cooking and Firemaking. Now both at 3.6mil exp.

I will update with pictures and levels and such tomorrow, I hope... I'm just tired right now.

Good night!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Ok! so yesterday...

Level 86 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

cookinglevel86.png

Level 86 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel86.png

So far today, I'm +100k exp for Cooking and +30k exp for Firemaking. I think I can get at least +200k exp for each skill, but I might get very tired very soon... It's been a long week :)

If I do well enough today, than maybe level 87 by tomorrow? I'm not sure how much time I'll get over the weekend to play, but I'll try to play when I'm not cleaning for all the guests coming over for my graduation.

I feel so relaxed right now.... :)

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I'm assuming your doing bonfires for fm. Maples perhaps? What are you cooking?

Bonfires, of course! And yes, maples are the way I'm going now. Maybe after 92, I'll buy yews. Yews are quite expensive, though. I'll have to look at prices and decide later. And I'm cooking lobsters for now. It will basically be the same type of thing as maples vs. yews and lobsters vs. swordfish.

Right now, I have up to level 90 worth of supplies bought. I'll buy 92 I think once I get to 90. I'll have some supplies left over after 90 to work with while the new supplies buy. After 92 is when I'll either decide what I'm using for the rest of the way or if I take a break to finish other skills and then come back to the goal, or other things such as that. I honestly have a lot of decision making to do in the upcoming weeks... such a tough life haha :)

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Alright, So I ended up +200k exp for both Cooking and firemaking for today.

That puts me at 3.8mil/13mil exp needed for level 99.

I'm about 170k exp away from level 87, so that is definitely achievable for tomorrow. I just need to get on and play :)

Also I added my stats as of 5/23/12 to my first page. I might as well put them here too.

totallevel52312.png

so yea... good night fellow bloggers!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

I only got +100k exp yesterday. I haven't gotten on yet for today, but I plan on picking up any slack for p[previous days as well as future days.

I'm closing in on level 87 right now!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Alright, so today I'm +300k exp for both skills. I'm now at 4.2mil exp out of 13mil exp!

with exp comes levels....

Level 87 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!

cookinglevel87.png

Level 87 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel87.png

I have gotten in total since starting 2mil exp in both Cooking and Firemaking! I am also averaging just over 181k exp a day in the 11 day period that I've been working on this goal.

If i stay at a pace of roughly 175k exp a day in both skills than that would put me at being done in a total of 62 days from the start. That would mean I'll have 2 levels at 99 in just 51 more days!

I don't know why, but I sorta like figuring out these numbers and such, even if they most likely won't happen haha :)

I'm not sure how much I'll play tomorrow, but i'll definitely try for my +100k exp daily for both skills.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Congrats on the 87's. :thumbsup:

Don't push too hard though. The road to 99 is long and you don't want to get burnt out.

Congrats on the 87's. :thumbsup:

Don't push too hard though. The road to 99 is long and you don't want to get burnt out.

Thanks!

And oh, don't I know it. I'm just going strong while I can. I don't think I'll get burnt out too easily. I like to meet my goals :)

Well some levels from the past two days....

Level 88 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 88 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

Level 89 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

while trying to take the pic my computer froze and then I lagged out of Runescape...

Level 89 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

no pic...

With level 88 Cooking came 1800 total level! That is a big milestone for me. Especially considering the last 61 levels towards that came while I was F2P.

Yesterday I ended up +500k exp for both Cooking and Firemaking. It was certainly a good day. I regret not getting any of the pics though...

So far today I'm at +300k exp for both skills. I'm for sure going to try to get the level 90 pics. So I'm now at 5mil exp out of 13mil exp needed for level 99. That's a big chunk gone when compared to what I had before.

Also, I've been thinking, I might just go for level 98 and then get the skills 1mil exp away from 99 and then leave them there. I will end up getting 99 eventually, I'm sure, but whenever I need to use those skills, if I already have 99, it would feel like a waste to be getting exp in those skills. Maybe that's just me, but that's just how I feel about it. Is that weird haha? Obviously nothing is set in stone, so this can change. I'm just putting my thoughts out there for all to see.

I may or may not get a lot of playing time for the rest of the day. I have a bunch of cleaning to do.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

Finished today +500k exp in both Cooking and Firemaking.

Now at 5.2mil exp.

No levels... But hopefully I will be getting some levels tomorrow!

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

You really are going very strong! :D

keep it up..

Thank you! I'll sure try!

Sorry for no post yesterday, but I was very busy.

Even though I was busy, I still managed to get +200k exp in Cooking and Firemaking yesterday!

With that exp came these nice levels...

Level 90 Cooking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

cookinglevel90.png

Level 90 Firemaking!!!!! W00t!!!!!

firemakinglevel90.png

These are my first ever 90+ level skills! I hope to get 92 over the weekend or mid way through next week. This may be tough, though, due to my family being in town and my graduation with festivities being tomorrow and throughout the weekend.

Also, I may be getting membership for the summer soon. That would mean my goals will be put on hold for a little bit. I may try out the curly roots in the Jadinko lair if that's possible for me. I will need to do more information on that. For Cooking, I'm not really sure what I could do as a member that is drastically faster than what I'm doing currently.

I'll most likely focus on gettng some skills higher, like Hunter, Farming, Agility, and Construction. I think I'll have a big goal of 75 Construction for the gilded altar. I could finally train some Prayer then.

I may be getting a little bit ahead of myself, but I like to try and plan things out! There really is no telling exactly what I'll do though. Most likely start some Slayer while I'm thinking of what else to do and making a little bit of money.

Please Post!!!!!

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png