pmg Aiyakli tries Grunge!?!! -no render!-

Quer_Skulll

serieusly people start calling me aiyakli for a change.. its on all my sigs and in all my topic names :shock:

i dislike the name "quer" or maybe i like it .. i dont know but .. i think its your choice how you want to call me xD

ok heres the sig

firstgrunge4ih.gif

Version 2:"

firstgrunge20nr.jpg

now i know its not very good but basicly im looking for what i did wrong and what to improve and what to look out for..

im seriously hoping for dementedhero to post.. because hes like my hero but hes demented.. .. just liked the touch he put into grunge sigs.. :?

signature_1.gif

It's not bad. It looks lik you threw together a grunge background with some different colors, then added a ripple effect :? , or atleast that's what I think it looks a bit like.

It isn't bad at all, don't get me wrong, I'm just giving some C/C is all :wink: . If I were you, I'd have it look a bit more "grunge", with a lot less "ripple" (if ripple is what it even is).

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Ur all Losers irl?! 8)

Thanks your you input. I personally think that you are the "loser" in real life because your existence is reduced to mediocre flaming on a message board.

As for the piece it does look a bit too water effect. Its not dark or dirty enough to be really grunge and im not sure what to think of the grey bars on the sides :-/

The colours are good and the right side is good but the left is a bit too bright shiney and happy.

the text is nice but perhaps needs to be a bit bigger, its hard to make out exactly what it says and your nick isnt easy to remember at the best of times lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

thank you for all your input people and thanks to you :D ive made it better

firstgrunge20nr.jpg

yeah i realised my nick isn't the easiest.. because not once have i seen anyone spell it correctly :lol: "that aiayikla guy"

still wondering what i should do with it.. use it.. sell it .. age it in my portfolio for no-one ever to be seen again and to decay in dust..

grow up ZF_Jorl

signature_1.gif

I think I see the steps now lets see,

random green and brown colors of one default brush on about 5 layers set to some different blending modes.

I dont like it, and NOT just because it doesnt have a render. :)

random green and brown colors of one default brush on about 5 layers set to some different blending modes.

well let me see.. try 12 layers starting out with about 6 default brushes.. (who cares if there default :roll: ) starting out with grey tones and then doinga green gradient over it set blending mode and set contrast and add some more brushing.

signature_1.gif

hmm... perhap try to play with some color ballances and curves. Right now i kind of like it, it looks like a reflection in the water or something, but its dark enough that i can't see. perhaps if you brighten some spots up and such it could make a big difference.

I do like it though, hard to make out what it is :P. and your typo is hard to read. looks like random scribbly lines :oops:

well let me see.. try 12 layers starting out with about 6 default brushes.. (who cares if there default :roll: ) starting out with grey tones and then doinga green gradient over it set blending mode and set contrast and add some more brushing.

psst default brushes make it better :) never said i had anything against it.