Fastest way to make 17M worth of junk

Unknown_Warrior

Trying to sell claws.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Go do 25/75k thing, get some pvp items. Junk.

Or sell to me :thumbup:

25/75k thing?

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Go do 25/75k thing, get some pvp items. Junk.

Or sell to me :thumbup:

25/75k thing?

pvp trick

It relys on you being in a hot spot a long time, and most of what it produces isn't junk. There is no good ways of making junk faster then you could make real money.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

I want 20M for items, to be honest.

I'm not very attached to them.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Well, is there an alternative to junk then? I don't have cash for 3A.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

I'm not familiar with BH trades, or BH in general, so I'd like to avoid it.

But either way, could you tell me how to do it anyway?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

You go to F2P BH (P2P is too lethal/risky) and your friend goes in with a sara set and some food. Your friend tells you where he is and you enter and try to find him. You wear your best equipment and a ton of food ... when you find him you kill him, pick up his sara set, and survive for 3 minutes (very easy if you can use ogre pools - infinite energy effect carries over to F2P so you can outrun everybody).

F2P isn't risky at all - it just takes patience because you'll get noobs who think your friend is a RWT'er (as if any of those exist anymore...) and they'll attack him or report him (even though there's no rule saying you can't xfer since you aren't trading to yourself or trading for RL money)... so I'd recommend doing at least 2 sets at a time (though, you can only have one of each armor/weapon in there so you'd need a sara set and a guthix or zammy set or whatever...).

Like I said... it's really simple when you understand it - just frustrating/tedious when you have to deal with the idiots of RS

77yLQy8.png

Well if you skill in a PvP world for awhile 2 or so hours. Then you and your friend go to a hotspot and kill eachother while having 75k worth of cash in your invents.

My friend does this all the time (trains agil in wildy with Brawling gloves) a number of the items he gets that are worth 3m+ won't sell in G.E. so in a way they are kind of junk. Unless those items are suppose to be sold in person. Vesta's spear was one of the items he got and couldn't sell in G.E. He's currently got 30m worth of "junk".

Apparently, my signature was to big.

muggiwhplar, thats not how people use the bh to trade :-#

I don't want to condone RWT so I won't continue, but don't do it the way muggiwhplar said. Just don't want you losing your stuff, lol.

How about you just trade your rares for rares you want. Its always nice to get some flashy stuff.

muggiwhplar, thats not how people use the bh to trade :-#

I don't want to condone RWT so I won't continue, but don't do it the way muggiwhplar said. Just don't want you losing your stuff, lol.

How about you just trade your rares for rares you want. Its always nice to get some flashy stuff.

Then how do you do it?

It's not against the rules if you're just trading with a friend :wall:

77yLQy8.png

Trading rares for the rares you want? With what? I have 10M gp (barely) and 2 pair of Claws.

What rare?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

You go to F2P BH (P2P is too lethal/risky) and your friend goes in with a sara set and some food. Your friend tells you where he is and you enter and try to find him. You wear your best equipment and a ton of food ... when you find him you kill him, pick up his sara set, and survive for 3 minutes (very easy if you can use ogre pools - infinite energy effect carries over to F2P so you can outrun everybody).

F2P isn't risky at all - it just takes patience because you'll get noobs who think your friend is a RWT'er (as if any of those exist anymore...) and they'll attack him or report him (even though there's no rule saying you can't xfer since you aren't trading to yourself or trading for RL money)... so I'd recommend doing at least 2 sets at a time (though, you can only have one of each armor/weapon in there so you'd need a sara set and a guthix or zammy set or whatever...).

Like I said... it's really simple when you understand it - just frustrating/tedious when you have to deal with the idiots of RS

BOlded part.

Make NO mistake, RWT is going STRONG. I'm part of a siite where RTW takes place (Not a part of it...GOod community if you stay away from the black market.)

BH trading isn't the only method... Like 3 other ways RWT can be done.

ON TOPIC: I'd say the 25k/75k trick. I just got a D Chain :thumbsup:

I'm not asking a way to RWT guys. :?

Just to be able to sell Dragon Claws street price.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

just keep them in bank for a few more weeks.. dclaws are going up in price still. be careful though cause their are more and more of the claws apearing so its gonna be more and more common as time goes by. Try skilling for a week or 2 while the price goes up and youll have junk + ge will be more accurate to the demand.

xturtx - range tank:

xturtx.png

I prefer not waiting it out, that's what happened when I got a surplus of Dagon'hai and it crashed.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

So, if I were to use the 25/75k trick, which skills are doable in PVP?

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Don't do that. I don't know if this is Game manipulation, but i've tested this and it works really well.

This is what you do:

1. Find a friend who is willing to lose money for you, preferably you pay him before doing this by junk trading.

2. Find a hot spot that a lot of people don't go to. The best hot spot I've found is in South East Falador up one of the buildings. Its close to the bank and quiet place no one goes to, you can also have your friend set his respawn to Falador if he has done that quest. Find a place easy to teleport to, example is the Troll Stronghold in the video if you can do Trollheim teleport.

3. You must carry 75k worth of items, he carries 25k gp and loses it everytime he dies. Its best to wait 30 seconds-2 minutes between each kill and to drag out the kill as long as possible to bring up kill potential. So its preferable to have him carry an inventory of trout or something and keep pray on or something.

4. After you get the drops, many of the stuff can be sold, but the corrupt items are the things your going for, 700k+ dropped junk a piece.

**The reason you don't "build up potential" by skilling is that its still random in the end, and your potential will drop every kill, it won't be long before your potential you built up wasn't worth the result. Its better to increase Temporary Drop potential instead of storing potential because each kill won't be worth the kill, get what i'm saying?

Since multi-logging is against the rules and we don't want to get anyone in trouble...I suggested a friend... What you do is your own actions :mrgreen:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and you get around 500k every 100k you lose, so its 4 deaths for 500k. You might want to store up your "friend" on gp or junk. You could easily get more, but thats the Minimum you will average.

[hide=Youtube Video]pvckdJMgl1k [/hide]