Robin Hoodie's Blog to Stuffs[I Slay, You Slay, We All Slay]

fb9d9s.png

[hide=Latest Level]081230183459ga7.png[/hide]

[hide=Introduction]Well I made this blog for a few reasons. One was, well I think itll be a lot of fun. :) And the other was that some nub named Magicplayak thought I should. Oh and now that I use Swiftkit, I figure taking pictures for this blog will be a lot easier. :)Haha, well now to the actual blog. My introductions really suck.[/hide]

[hide=About Me]2mcjebd.jpg

Well my names Joshua, but I hate that name so just call me Josh. :) Im still in High School, rather not say what grade though. Some people, like Magic, like to stalk meh. Im on the School swim team for the P.E. credit mostly. I somewhat enjoy it, but I just hate regular P.E. Well to me, music is one of the most important things in life. Im pretty much addicted to my Ipod and take it with me wherever I go. My favorite bands are probably The Misfits, Rise Against, and My Chemical Romance. Mostly into The Misfits at the moment though. And with those last two sentences, half of the people that clicked here have now hit the back button. XD Oh well.

Outside of Runescape, I do have a life. I love playing on Xbox Live and going out with my girlfriend. If youd like to add me as a Runescape friend or as a Xboxlive friend, tell me here, as my Private is always on friends and I rarely except friend requests from people I dont know on Xbox Live. And I suppose thats all thats important.[/hide]

[hide=About my Runescape character, Purezammy84]317jvcw.png

Purezammy84 was my 2nd Runescape character and was originally a pure. That stopped at about level 40 and it became my main. I got members at around December 2nd, 2006 and have been playing it ever since. My characters first 99 was Range, a skill Ive loved since the start of this account. And soon was followed by 99 Defense, Hitpoints, and Strength, in that order. Im currently working towards 99 Attack through Slayer. Slayer has been right behind Range in my favorites and Ive used it to train my melee skills for as long as I can remember. Im currently level 93 in Slayer and my favorite task is Nechraels. ^.^ Im level 132 at the time of writing.[/hide]

[hide=My Bank as of 12-28-08]081228232203xt9.png

081228232254id2.png

081228232349vz1.png

081228232449kd0.png

081228232555yg3.png

081228232636eq8.png

081228232717zq5.png

081228232810rk9.png

081228233024rx4.png

081228233136zr7.png

Yeah its not a lot for my level, but it does okay.[/hide]

[hide=Skills at the start of this blog]2ihnl1l.png

Combat Nub.[/hide]

[hide=Skills Now]purezammy84.png

Still a Combat Nub.[/hide]

[hide=Progress to 99 Attack and 99 Slayer]huo9ds.png

purezammy84.png

purezammy84.png[/hide]

[hide=Levels before the start of this blog]99 Range:

spgd9u.jpg

99 Defense:

10yg8zk.png

99 Hitpoints:

33uqtg0.png

And 99 Strength pic is sadly lost. =([/hide]

[hide=Levels after the start of this blog]081230183459ga7.png[/hide]

[hide=Daily Blog]Ah my favorite part of any blog! Ill be updating this section daily obviously, mostly with Slayer tasks, levels, and the like.

12-29-08

Didn't do much today. I finished about 150 Abyssal Demons and sadly, didn't get a whip. Overall it was one of the worst tasks I've done. Because of this, I didn't have much of the will to play anymore today, so I spent an hour or so listening to some Misfits songs. :0 I got a 145 Nechrael task though. I'll do that tommorrow. Atleast I got a fun task. Think I'm going to own some Left 4 Dead now. 8-)

12-30-08

A few things happened today. One, I did a Nechrael task. Got a great Rune boot drop rate. 3 of them in one task. :thumbup: That made an easy 300k when combined with the other drops of the task. Anyway, after the task, I decided to stay there until I leveled. When I did, I got 97 Attack but sadly no combat level. After that, I sold my Bandos and decided to get a Dragon Plate. :D Since I love the Saradomin Sword, I've decided to save up for that too. Think I'll do that tomorrow.

12-31-08

Happy New Years Eve! Today's the last day of '08 and I celebrated by going on a Spiritual Mage trip. After getting 2 D Boots in the first 11 Kills, I ended up with 5 of them at the end of the trip. Netted me a cool 1.5m. <3 Also decided to get back to slayer and not to get a Sara Sword. Pretty nooby, but I get bored easily. Also sold my Dragon Platebody and Legs because I was bored with them XD Went with the traditional Slayer outfit of Verac Legs+Fighter's Torso now... Oh and I turned into a girl in hopes of changing my Whip drop luck. :oops:

01-02-08

Happy New Year people! Today I did a few high-number tasks. Oh so boring though. I did 198 Bloodvelds with my friend, who happened to get 85 Slayer on the task. I remember how that felt. 8-) Next task, I had 199 Black Demons, which is why this entry is pretty short and boring. God, this task took forever. Great task though. Also changed back into a guy(yay) while my Super Strengths bought and switched out Verac's Skirt with Dragon Legs <3 Going to start a Nech Task tommorrow.[/hide]

[hide=Drop Log]081231143051bw3.png

2 D boots in 11 Kills.[/hide]

So please post, I put quite a bit of work into this blog and I really hope you liked the read. I look forward to updating this blog for a long time. :)

29w1imp.png

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Thank ya <3: Yeah, slayer will take a while. I'll probably take a few breaks, maybe get a noncombat 99 along the way. :)

And bumpage. :D

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

*siltz* I am gutted i didn't get first post, really.

Omg this blog is gonna be awesome and I am going to be making sure this doesn't reach page 2 :D

goodd luckk with everythingg mateyy :)

<3: :D :D

Thank ya for the post Magic! :D I still have 77 more Abby Demons to go so I'm hoping to kill this 3 task dry streak. <3: Might just kick-start this blog.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

you had a dry streak at abbies?? i had 2 whips yesterday in 10 minutes, and 3 rune chains and a rune med after that!

Good luck on your goals :D

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

*rigs_whipdrop_995*

35k60yu.jpg

you had a dry streak at abbies?? i had 2 whips yesterday in 10 minutes, and 3 rune chains and a rune med after that!

Good luck on your goals

Yeah it's really annoying. =( Ever since I've got my Unicorn, Abbies have been mad at me. :cry: Thanks for posting. ::'

Oh and anyone who reads this. What looks better? Torso and Torag Legs or Torso and Dragon Platelegs? Thinking about buying Dragon ones.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

*rigs_whipdrop_995*

35k60yu.jpg

Good luck on your goals

Yeah it's really annoying. =( Ever since I've got my Unicorn, Abbies have been mad at me. :cry: Thanks for posting. ::'

Oh and anyone who reads this. What looks better? Torso and Torag Legs or Torso and Dragon Platelegs? Thinking about buying Dragon ones.

Shorts && santa jacket :)

Seems like it wouldn't provide much protection in the.. nether regions. I don't want my Unicorn to get mad and see an easy target. :-#

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

081229183859im1.png

What.The.Hell. I want a whip not a Rune 2h. -.- In the inv is most of the loot anyway. I have like 15 kills left. Worst task I've ever gotten. :?

And okay Ickdeep, will do. <3: Thanks for your post. ::'

Edit:

081229185108mh7.png

Nyse.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Updated daily blog. Short entry today sadly. I'm off for the day, reason's in the Daily. :P

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Nice save Ash :P Oh and I got bored of my nooby Torso+Barrows legs combination, I decided to splurge and get this stuffz. Might have to make the money back when I want to do Summoning though. :-#

081230120205zb5.png

Anyone liek? ::'

Now I'm off to a Nechrael Task before I go to your party :) What time is it exactly?

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Very nice outfit there RobinHoodie. I personally just like the Torso with Dragon Plate legs, seems more like a strong outwith and all( you know, with the 6 pack showing) :D

Nice amount of tasks, i get bored so easily froms layer i am only on task #87 now. i want 100 kai?

killer%202650.png

Click here to visit my Blog

GWD Drops:: Sara Sword(2); Bandos Boots(2); Steam Staff Split(4)

Dragon:: Boots (16); Whips (2); Dragon (Skirt(2), Helmet(2), Left Half(3))

Dagganoth:: Axes(3) Berserker(3) Mud Staff(2) Seers(1)

No Barrows Drops

99's:: Fletching, Cooking, Attack, Firemaking, Defence,Hitpoints, Magic

People can get bored of Slayer? :o Blasphemy! Oh and pretty close to a level. <3:

081230125143lj6.png

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Had a great 325k nechrael task. Had 3 pairs of boots <3 I also sold my Bandos plate, bought a Dragon Plate, and got 97 attack!failed with pic though. :lol: So heres my new outfit and my Attack phail level. <3:

081230183459ga7.png

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Well guys, it seems I've found a want for a Saradomin Sword. I bought one a while back when I was training attack and loved it. Since I already onyl have a Dragon plate and 11m to my name, I'm going to be making about 7m for that Sara Sword as I want that 11m for future Summoning expenses. Looks like I'll be *gasp* camping :o It'll be a combination of Spirit Mages and Abby Demons. Abby Demons are first because I'm a nub and want to use my Dragon Plate. \'

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Started making money today. I fail tbh. Tried camping abbys. 4 Unicorns later, only 300k made. Tried Green Drags, too boring, no suprises. Now I'm at Mages and got this 1337 drop rate for Boots <3

081231143051bw3.png

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Wtfail Magic. -.- Kk I'll let this blog live one more day. If I don't get a few posts, I'll just let it die. :P

Well that Mage trip yielded about 5 Dragon boots. Awesome trip. :thumbsup: Then I decided to get back to slayer and got 198 Bloodvelds! Was pretty happy about that. <3: Doing them atm. Might go camp Abby Demons with my friend though, as he just got 85 Slayer. ::'

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Hiya Kent! Just read your sig yesterday, it said you quit Rs :o People that do never last long. ::' Glad to see you back.

On a more Runescapian note, I have about 250 more crimson charms until I can get 89 Summoning and level up to Geyser Titans. :D I plan to get that down to atlest 210 with my new Nechrael task. :thumbup: Also about 569k till 98 attack. Sadly, school starts again on Monday so I doubt I'll be getting that soon. :(

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.