stealing creation or void when chinning?

edard

SC armor is not worth using during range. Therefore, no armor > SC armor, and void >> SC armor. Range = 160k XP\free, SC armor = worth it if you can get less then 90k per hour in the skill for free. You'll spend almost twice as long if you use SC armor, simply because of the time it takes to acquire it.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Void. The set would degrade quite quickly down in the tunnels. You could pack more sets, but that would mean increasing bank runs, which take awhile. Either way - one piece or all - I'm going to assume that it's inefficient.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

VOID I repeat VOID!!!! If you use Sc Armor and you chinning? It will decay in like 5 minutes because you get alot of exp.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone and say sc helm. (ONLY the helm) Bring 3-4 helms should last you an hour, and 2x the exp = 1.4m worth of chins, for the price of 700k.

Unless you have that kinda money to throw around, I'd go with the sc helm.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone and say sc helm. (ONLY the helm) Bring 3-4 helms should last you an hour, and 2x the exp = 1.4m worth of chins, for the price of 700k.

Unless you have that kinda money to throw around, I'd go with the sc helm.

Why would you say something completely wrong and opinion based in a MATHEMATICS based argument? Here's the actual math, I was hoping people could figure it out for themselves, but I guess I've got to spell it out. I should make a template, about 10 different paragraphs that could be copied and pasted into 90% of the threads on this forum instead of typing out each one. Well, here it is:

1 hour @ Avansies (600k profit, 60k XP)+ 1.33 hours @ Chinchompas (450k loss, 240k XP)= 160k XP\hour, 0 gp gain\loss.

Let's say you use the tools. In 1 hour, you'll get 288k XP ((160k - 10% from void) X 2), 4.8 tools worth. Assuming you earn 3 tools per hour (22-24 points per game, with a margin of error), that 288k XP will take you 1 + 1.6 = 2.6 hours per 288k XP = 288/2.6 = 110k XP\hour.

So if you REALLY like SC, and are willing to sacrifice 50k range XP\hour to play it, get the tools.

If you want to get 99 range 30% faster, use void instead.

And don't post opinions in a fact-based argument. People. :roll:

[hide=]Apologies for sounding off like that, I get annoyed when people constantly spout wrong information based on hearsay and opinions.[/hide]

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks