Proselyte Slaying

BabyPunchers

Now, after spending days switching out armour and the like, trying to find something that looks decent and provides good expierience, I've come to the conclusion that Proselyte slaying the +10% prayer would be good for me. I just have a few questions with this though.

Assuming a +22 Prayer Bonus, how long would a prayer pot last me using just the +10% pray?

How much would using the Prossy Slayer method cost me in terms of gp/hour?

How much more exp would I get per hour compared to normal methods?

Thanks for helping. ::' Really hoping Compfreak or Kent looks at this post. :-#

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Well most of this stuff depends on the task, also the more you do this, the more efficient you will get at using the ppots. I can't give many numbers, but I pietied around 2M slayer xp near the end, the xp boost is definitly noticable and I made a lot more money than I spent. Pietying 98-99 used about 550 ppots which was like 5M, but I made over 14M back from drops + slayer points.

Ah, well thanks to you two, I answered two of my questions. Thanks. <3: Now the only question left is, what is the exp increase over normal methods?

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?98,99,51,57359284

This tells you how much faster it is for each task.

Edit: Link is blocked. Just search "Mega Slayer" and look for Zarfot's guide, it should be something like Mega Slayer guide 3.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Pray Flash.... If you are good at clicking on a beat then this is the thing for you!!!!

Only turn pray on a second before they hit, and as soon as they hit you turn it off. I can kill 3 or so abby specs with one pray point.

If I leave pray on 100%, I use about 1-1.5 pray points per abby spec.

sindarin00.png

[hide=Drops]Barrows: Ahrim's Robeskirt (2)

Dragon: Plateskirt (3) : Left Halfs (2) : Med Helm (1) : Boots (14) : Spear (3)

Treasure Trails: Sara Platebody (1)

Slayer: Leaf Bladed Sword (9) : Granite Helm (3) : Granite Maul (1) : Black Mask (3) : Abyssal Whip (2)

Other: Obby Cape (1) : Obby Maul (2)

Splits: Shield Left Half (1) : Dragon Med Helm (4)[/hide]

Thanks you guys for all your help!Going to go Superhuman through a nech task now \'

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.