Which Skillcape should I go for??

Ojt

Hey Tip.Iters,

Im trying to decide which skillcape I should go for. Either: Fletching (level 80 atm), Cooking (level 71 atm), or Firemaking (level 65 atm). I prefer to get them in this order: Cooking, Fletching, Firemaking, but I want the opinions of fellow Tip.Iters. I dont care that my Fletching is closest to 99 or my Firemaking is the farthest from 99, I just want to get the fastest and cheapest one right now. I will probably get all three by the end of 2009 anyways.

My budget is around 5m for now.

Thanks in advance,

-Ks631

Ojt.png

Hacked and quit as of May 2009.

Moved on to MapleStory, but that's infested with hackers now..

Want to come back to RS, but now I hear it's infested with botters..

Well i dont know much about fletching EXP rates but i know about cooking. With salmos you van get about 100k exp a hour and you will loose about 500k max on your way to 99. Its just a bit slow. If you are willing to loose 5mil you could go with swordies and get from 70 to 99 in about 3weeks. Thats how long it took me.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I suggest doing firemaking until you get tired of it. Seeing as its the longest and most expensive 99 skill out of the three, you should get on it right away. By the time you reach the 80s, you'll be a bit bored, then you can start switching it up a bit.

To me, firemaking made me realize how easy the other two skills are. Runecrafting even more :wall: .

If your short on money, don't go for any 99s, you need to work on making money before you spend it.

The cape itself is a status of being rich, 100k a piece that doesn't give as much bonus, worse than armor that would easily top it for only 15k.

Why dont you get a skillcape thats actually worth somthing and that you like, not just cuz its a 99 ... -.-

cuz i want one really quick and these are quick

Ojt.png

fletching is quite easy and fast, it will be faster if you switch to magics at 85 but would give you a major loss, but if you stuck to yews it would take a bit longer and give you a small profit. imo go with fletching is really easy

all these are really easy

but i can see where youre going because cooking has the risk of burns (which can be completely avoided with the right levels), and firemaking takes alot of clicking (which is why i chose it third)

Ojt.png

Why dont you get a skillcape thats actually worth somthing and that you like, not just cuz its a 99 ... -.-

ask yourself why you want one. Dont spend time on stupid 99s unless your going for all 99s. I know this is a biased opinion, but I cant leave this trhead without responding.

99s in rs are a big anticlimax, trust me.

ask yourself why you want one. Dont spend time on stupid 99s unless your going for all 99s. I know this is a biased opinion, but I cant leave this trhead without responding.

99s in rs are a big anticlimax, trust me.

Actually, the most biased thing you could say is an answer to the OP.

I say you should get 99 Summoning.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Trust Kent to say something like that.

I say you should aim for fire making or cooking, as these are the most repetitive. After you have achieved 99 and finished all the repetitive-clicking, you will be able to handle the work for other 99's, seeing as you have done one already.

The first step is always the hardest. :thumbup:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player