The dance emote including Hip Hop/Ballet/Disco and more!!!

Romy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i guess its ok but i can see jagex prissy's and the feint of heart finding it too "offensive" :shame: (especially the belly dancing)

Sorry, but I fail to find anything offensive about Belly dancing :? .

lol? really? its basically stripping...

Not any more than Verac's Brassard...

true, but mostly men wear it, plus Verac was a dude (supposedly). Men in other countries watch it for kicks.

Paragon.png

Yeah, i guess its ok but i can see jagex prissy's and the feint of heart finding it too "offensive" :shame: (especially the belly dancing)

Sorry, but I fail to find anything offensive about Belly dancing :? .

lol? really? its basically stripping...

Not any more than Verac's Brassard...

true, but mostly men wear it, plus Verac was a dude (supposedly). Men in other countries watch it for kicks.

If JaGeX were "brave" enough to implement Verac's barssard into the game, even for girls, I see no problem with the belly dancing clothing.

I must point out though, that if JaGeX decides to implement this kind of suggestion into the game, it will in no way be the same. They will probably pick up the general idea plus a few minor similarities, but it will mostly be their own creation, thus the whole point of this discussion of wether or not the belly dancing clothing is offensive, is pointless.

The requirements should be the same for both male and female players, or this would cause everyone to change gender so they can get the emotes the easy way.

While this seems like a good idea, I don't thinks this emotes would really fit Runescape... but who knows. I support.

Actualy, that's the whole point, you have 2 choices for the female/male mini quests, and if one seems better, you can just change your gender.

There are already emotes that arent exactly suited to Gielnor, i.e air guitar and Michael Jackson zombie dance :lol: , Support!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Defo support! Only my dad dances like that when he's drunk..

Not a good thing to promote to children :P (Yes, the 13 year olds :P)

Add me onto list ASAP!

I'll add it into my sig too if I have space.. ::'

something tells me u dont...^

Paragon.png

Defo support! Only my dad dances like that when he's drunk..

Not a good thing to promote to children :P (Yes, the 13 year olds :P)

Add me onto list ASAP!

I'll add it into my sig too if I have space.. ::'

Your signature will soon turn into a "Your signature size is too big" or something along those lines. Perhaps you should put most images on hide tabs?

Your signature will soon turn into a "Your signature size is too big" or something along those lines. Perhaps you should put most images on hide tabs?

Ha (: Never! I'm keeping it like this! I'll just replace the goals when I achieve them :D

TheJoeyy.png

Ha (: Never! I'm keeping it like this! I'll just replace the goals when I achieve them :D

Well, I'm sorry, but a mod will soon notice your sig and replace it...

• 2 weeks later...

i support

a note on your ORSF u can make more than one post to get all your info in there make a few and type res. in them then afterword post your suff u want to post and one more thing u will need to bump your thread on the ORSF or u will lose your thread to the page 51 monster ( all thread after page 50 gets deleted ) hope this helps

Ps: there is a bump tab that u can use on the ORSF

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[hide=Lastly, why I thought of this]Danceemote2.gif

I don't know anyone who dances like this, do you?[/hide]

Sadly, I do. He plays rs far too much. He needs to spice up his life with some salsa. ;) support.

• 1 month later...