[Again :(] TUBE EXPLOSION REPORTED!

Forceape

I just saw this on the BBC too and was just going to posy a new thread myself

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4703777.stm

We dont have access to a TV or radio in our office so any information would be really appreciated please!!! :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

They seem to be a poor (and sick) imitation of the bombings 2 weeks ago....

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

What is a tube station? I'm guessing it's a subway, not sure

Yeah its our underground rail network under london. Nicknamed The Tube.

mvc-006f.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

'Only' one person injured, but I think that this one is very bad too, maybe even worse than the first one. Not in death count, but it's in a very short period of time, which creates an extra load of fear in the society.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I had just got off the tube like 20 mins before all this was annouced! i think everyone will be nervious whenever they get on a train now :(, after 2 weeks ago people were nervious, but lots of people thought it was unlikley anything would happen again, but after today.. i think many people will avoid the tube for a long long time :(

ThomasB_Earth.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Just watching the news on bbc1.

Something about a man being arrested at whitehall

I just heard a rumor of an arrest ad Downing Street :-/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Just watching the news on bbc1.

Something about a man being arrested at whitehall

I just heard a rumor of an arrest ad Downing Street :-/

Yeah they were showing armed police arresting a guy just outside there.

I dunno is whitehall = downing street?

sig2ho7.jpg

Downing Street leads off the south-west end of Whitehall, just above Parliament Street so yeah it is :-/

Click for map

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Seems like it's a copy cat. Apparently the only person injured was one of the bombers. It sounds like an anarchist imitation thing to me - designed purely to scare us and shut down the tube *again*. It's a hassle, coz now some of my friends are stuck in London. Tonight was gonna be the last time I'd be able to see them for a month, but now they're stuck. I'm not best pleased.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

I heard on radio earlier that it's thought to have just been detonators that where used. Which makes what happened today look to be some sort of sick warning that even after the previous incident a fortnight ago, London is still vunerable.

It's just designed to further the fear felt after the last bombing - just like the numerous anthrax scares in USA after 9/11.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)