God Wars Dungeon - Just a small topic about GWD nowdays

Dire_Wolf

Me and my team have had really bad drops lately at GWD. We have done lots of kills at Zamorak,Saradomin and Armadyl. Yesterday we did another Saradomin trip, were we lasted 5 hours and killed 160 kills according to some of the team members, but this is not just the single trip we done. We have done 7+ Saradomin and 8+ Armadyl trips without hilt...(Armadyl i understand, it's much more rarer but Saradomin i don't ...)

So i wanted to ask and see if it's only my team that has bad luck or if everyone has this incredible bad drop rate. We have yet to get a Godsword drop from Saradomin, and after doing Massacre at Armadyl we got only 1 shard. And while we are on the subject, does anyone have a good estimated drop rate of the items:

Armadyl chestplate,plateskirt and helmet

Saradomin sword

Armadyl and Saradomin hilt

Ive never had any luck at gwd what so ever so i cant even say any drop rate :(

Gl on future drops, hope your luck changes =D>

Thanks, at Dagannoth Rex my luck works well. After hardwork i get a good drop most of trips \' But nowdays at GWD i feel as it's impossible to get a hilt :wall:

I've never had a solo hilt, just 4 Saradomin swords, and my clan's luck (when we team) is just as bad, I can only remember one hilt we got when I was present on a trip... and go figure, they got it while I was logged off (I think I'd had to leave early). -.- But they gave me a share anyways.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I've never had a solo hilt, just 4 Saradomin swords, and my clan's luck (when we team) is just as bad, I can only remember one hilt we got when I was present on a trip... and go figure, they got it while I was logged off (I think I'd had to leave early). -.- But they gave me a share anyways.

That seems like it was very long time ago, before tradelimit (Since they gave you share, which was GREAT!) but i was wondering of recent trips :thumbup:

That seems like it was very long time ago, before tradelimit (Since they gave you share, which was GREAT!) but i was wondering of recent trips :thumbup:

Yeah, my clan mates and I are all pretty close. As for recent trips we've been inactive for quite a few months but just started up again, so our most recent GWD trip was to Saradomin last week... didn't get anything good... one person died, I almost died, and two others almost died. :D Our skills have decayed a bit, I think.

GWD can make pretty good money over a long amount of time; it's a lot less than when godswords were well over 100M, but still pretty good. We'll probably head up to Saradomin GWD this weekend as well.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Yeah, my clan mates and I are all pretty close. As for recent trips we've been inactive for quite a few months but just started up again, so our most recent GWD trip was to Saradomin last week... didn't get anything good... one person died, I almost died, and two others almost died. :D Our skills have decayed a bit, I think.

GWD can make pretty good money over a long amount of time; it's a lot less than when godswords were well over 100M, but still pretty good. We'll probably head up to Saradomin GWD this weekend as well.

Yeah i know GWD can earn you lots, but i don't see that lately. Last trip 2 died, and they both came back and got items and rejoined lol.

But it stinks, we got nothing :?

I can see your frustration at this as recently mages have not dropped dragon boots in well over 500 now, but if the drop rates increase on rare items such as god swords and shards, then the prices will drop so quickly, and devalue GWD.

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

I can see your frustration at this as recently mages have not dropped dragon boots in well over 500 now, but if the drop rates increase on rare items such as god swords and shards, then the prices will drop so quickly, and devalue GWD.

I know, but i find it dumb. It's not a walk in a park at GWD, you gotta focus at boss and it can be very exhausting. So that we don't get rewarded for it after hard work is just LAME.

I know, but i find it dumb. It's not a walk in a park at GWD, you gotta focus at boss and it can be very exhausting. So that we don't get rewarded for it after hard work is just LAME.

Wtf man. You and your clan are just unlucky. That's it, that's all.

Wtf man. You and your clan are just unlucky. That's it, that's all.

Care to elaborate on how your clan have been doing?

I havent been to GWD for months, and I dont have a clan.

As big as your sample is, 160 kills isnt enough to make conclusions. You know how Runescape drops work.

Take dragon boots for example: Drop rate around 100-130, yet there are people who have gotten a dry streak of over 600.

Look at compfreak siggy, I think he had a dry streak on arma for 600 kills.

You are making your conclusions way too fast.

EDIT: I saw it was 7 trips, well even then...

Also, where the hell did you read sara hilt is less rare than arma hilt. From soma's guide I hear it's all like 1/300 (or was it 1/150 not sure, anyway ,the same). The only reason you could say arma hilt is rarer, is cause there are more alternative drops.

As big as your sample is, 160 kills isnt enough to make conclusions. You know how Runescape drops work.

Take dragon boots for example: Drop rate around 100-130, yet there are people who have gotten a dry streak of over 600.

Your misunderstanding, last trip we did we got 160 kills. Total we have gotten over 400+ kills...

EDIT:

I have been with my clan alot, and we done alot Saradomin. But we have also done lots Armadyl, and we got only 1 Armadyl hilt which i wasn't there because internett were to bad. Then we got a Armadyl helmet and shards. At Saradomin, i have gotten 7+ Hilts, and 8+ Ss...

Ive only had 1 out of my last 6 arma trips been dry.

With 2 of the trips containing 2 items.

Its all down to luck.

For me i put drops like this

All armour 1 :50

hilt 1 :100

s652yx.jpg

Your misunderstanding, last trip we did we got 160 kills. Total we have gotten over 400+ kills...

EDIT:

I have been with my clan alot, and we done alot Saradomin. But we have also done lots Armadyl, and we got only 1 Armadyl hilt which i wasn't there because internett were to bad. Then we got a Armadyl helmet and shards. At Saradomin, i have gotten 7+ Hilts, and 8+ Ss...

Luck, luck, luck, luck.

i had quit a year and only been back 10 weeks and ive been to gwd a few times like 20 trips solo, duo and 3 way had the drops in my sig one hilt was solo, ive never had a problem with arma always dropped nice for me, good profit but im like that with everything i do.

last spiritual mages trip yesterday i got 2 boots from 140 kills

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

i had quit a year and only been back 10 weeks and ive been to gwd a few times like 15 trips solo, duo and 3 way had the drops in my sig one hilt was solo, ive never had a problem with arma always dropped nice for me, good profit but im like that with everything i do.

That's nice but you should know ring of wealth is being neglected when using LootShare, it means it won't have affect on drop. So you might gotten those rares because of the ring most likely, but anyhow well done. I am just saying :thumbup:

i had quit a year and only been back 10 weeks and ive been to gwd a few times like 15 trips solo, duo and 3 way had the drops in my sig one hilt was solo, ive never had a problem with arma always dropped nice for me, good profit but im like that with everything i do.

That's nice but you should know ring of wealth is being neglected when using LootShare, it means it won't have affect on drop. So you might gotten those rares because of the ring most likely, but anyhow well done. I am just saying :thumbup:

had to recount my trips its actually 20 but we dont use ring of wealth i use life as on death im gonna loose about 20m. only ever had a hilt solo.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

had to recount my trips its actually 20 but we dont use ring of wealth i use life as on death im gonna loose about 20m. only ever had a hilt solo.

Cool well i recommend using ROW. Here's why, if your gonna go there risking your items (You are even with ring of life), then do it with a good chance of a rare than a low.

I did 8 trips at Dagannoth rex with ring of life, i got only 1 warrior ring.

With Ring of wealth i did around 5-8, and i earned 12m+ ;) Even earned 5.9m in 1 trip!

Interesting post to read through SirHemen.

I know how you feel when there's a dry streak, wondering whether the drop-rate's been nerfed - that's what you're beginning to think right?

Exactly a year ago i stayed in cave Horrors for 18 hours total and got 1 mask just at the time I was about to give up. Last week I got two in a 140 kill task. I've heard people camped at Dusties for weeks and the next person comes along and W00T! D.Chain.

I dunno about GWD, I'm too chicken :oops: but I would hope Jagex just ' spins the wheel of fortune' and you may land lucky.

My opinion....

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Cool well i recommend using ROW. Here's why, if your gonna go there risking your items (You are even with ring of life), then do it with a good chance of a rare than a low.

I did 8 trips at Dagannoth rex with ring of life, i got only 1 warrior ring.

With Ring of wealth i did around 5-8, and i earned 12m+ ;) Even earned 5.9m in 1 trip!

I hope you do realise that's total bull [cabbage] you are talking?

16 samples and you are drawing conclusions. Oh my...

The only person drawing conclusions is you Bedman. You did not tell anything about the trips you have done, yet based on empty facts of yours you say "LUCK, Luck,Luck". How can you do that when you have nothing to base it on yourself?

No i am not concluding, but correct me if i am wrong but isn't it like that Ring of wealth don't have any effect on LootShare?

That's what me and all my other friends (All high levels and boss hunters) believe, if that is false....THEN HELL YES IMA GET MY ROW!

EDIT:

Does the ring of wealth work with LootShare?

No, the ring of wealth does not improve your chances of getting a good drop while you are LootSharing. The ring only works when you are fighting by yourself.

The only person drawing conclusions is you Bedman. You did not tell anything about the trips you have done, yet based on empty facts of yours you say "LUCK, Luck,Luck". How can you do that when you have nothing to base it on yourself?

No i am not concluding, but correct me if i am wrong but isn't it like that Ring of wealth don't have any effect on LootShare?

That's what me and all my other friends (All high levels and boss hunters) believe, if that is false....THEN HELL YES IMA GET MY ROW!

EDIT:

No, the ring of wealth does not improve your chances of getting a good drop while you are LootSharing. The ring only works when you are fighting by yourself.

I wasnt talking about the fact RoW doesnt work on LS. I know that...

I was talking about the fact that you seem to think you got 8 trips with only a warrior, just cause you werent wearing row.

I've got very little experience at DKS, but last trip I got an axe and a zerker in a 1.5H trip, with a ROL. Am I saying ROW is useless, no. Am I saying ROW makes a world of difference, no. I dont draw conclusions that quickly, nor should you.

EDIT:

I wasnt talking about the fact RoW doesnt work on LS. I know that...

I was talking about the fact that you seem to think you got 8 trips with only a warrior, just cause you werent wearing row.

I've got very little experience at DKS, but last trip I got an axe and a zerker in a 1.5H trip, with a ROL. Am I saying ROW is useless, no. Am I saying ROW makes a world of difference, no. I dont draw conclusions that quickly, nor should you.

When i used ROW i got a good drop most of trips, with ring of life i didn't. I didn't draw a major conclusion, all i can conclude is that ROW works a bit and i can see that....