Looking to buy a new album...

PuppyKing

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Hello everyone, I want to buy a new album, but I donno which. Suggest one please.

I want the album to be:

1 insanely heavy metal

2 fast tempo

3 all the songs sound the same (because its so heavy)

4 no anti-christian lyrical themes

5 popular enough that I could find it at Best Buy

Thanks.

Dragonforce :lol:

Lmao :lol:

I dont know about 1 insanely heavy metal

But it seems to fit the rest.

I was thinking Children of Bodom. Maybe. :?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Meshuggah fit your description. (I'm not American, so I have no idea what Best Buy stocks - but you could find it at most record stores)

Get Catch 33 or Chaosphere.

ObZen and Destroy Erase Improve are great albums by them as well, the former probably being their easiest to find.

Meshuggah fit your description. (I'm not American, so I have no idea what Best Buy stocks - but you could find it at most record stores)

ObZen and Destroy Erase Improve are great albums by them as well, the former probably being their easiest to find.

obZen was good apart from Combustion, which sounded like a groove metal Tool song. Can't stand Tool.

And thrash metal generally isn't that heavy, just fast. If you're looking in that direction then you can't go wrong with Hell Awaits or Reign in Blood by Slayer.

obZen was good apart from Combustion, which sounded like a groove metal Tool song. Can't stand Tool.

Seriously?

Combustion is the thrashiest track on that album, and Tool aren't thrashy at all. I can't say I ever thought of Tool while listening to that song.

As for something insanely heavy, I'd try Suffocation, but I'm not sure how Christian-friendly the lyrics are. It's not like you can hear what Mullen is growling about anyway.

As for something insanely heavy, I'd try Suffocation, but I'm not sure how Christian-friendly the lyrics are. It's not like you can hear what Mullen is growling about anyway.

This will work. Ill pick up their self titled album today or tomorrow. Many thanks.

Locked on author's request.

-Necromagus, Tip.It Mod.