some words were uncenored like *mod lock if inapropriate* : damn and sucks

runescape is going down hill.

:(

edit: i would say the other words but i could get banned

Maeror_Meror.png

Proud Owner Of The Quest Cape

Proud Owner Of The Attack Cape

Proud Owner Of The Defence Cape

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

Misc: Ranger boots, Dragonic Visage, Guthix bow,

for you information you idiot im not 5 years old im 15 you idiot geez

Maeror_Meror.png

Dragon Drops: 1 Shield Left Half, 2 Dragon Claws, 10 Dragon Platelegs, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets

GWD Drops: Gs shard 1: 3 times GS Shard 2: Nil GS shard 3: 2 times 1 Bandos Tassets, 1 Bandos Hilt 1 Bandos Boots, Armadyl Hilt, 3 Saradomin swords

for your information you idiot , we dont actually care you idiot, how biologicaly old you idiot are you idiot, you act you idiot, like you idiot , a 5 years old you idiot.

(its annoying to repeat the same [cabbage] over and over againt isnt it ?)

for you information you idiot im not 5 years old im 15 you idiot geez

Dont call me an idiot please, your insulting yourself. If your 15, im sure you've said DAMN at some point, so get over yourself and act your age if you want to be treated as a 15 year old.

X_kaylin_X.png

sorry kenneh i dont like it when ppl jump to conclusions whens someones trying to make a point,

Maeror_Meror.png

sorry kenneh i dont like it when ppl jump to conclusions whens someones trying to make a point,

But what was your point? That mild swearing now gets by? Whoopee! How in any way does this enhance the game? Oh wait, now instead of Asterisks everywhere I get to see damn, damn, damn, that sucks!

Don't forget that a sign of maturing is knowing and acknowledging that just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Wonder if I can type AKS for the fairy ring code without asterisks now, that would be nice! :mrgreen:

Tishala.png

you should see all the people at ge swearing madly :?

Maeror_Meror.png

dear lord i hope so a guy came up to me and said "wanna lick my [wagon]?"

Maeror_Meror.png

apparently i dont think its reportable ill try and find the thread,

Maeror_Meror.png

I think you'll find that, Starred out messages are not reportable, but anything that is not starred out and can be deemed offensive is.

* Mod just muted someone for saying "suck my [wagon]" - That kinda confirms its reportable.

X_kaylin_X.png

thanks kenneh

Maeror_Meror.png

I think you'll find that, Starred out messages are not reportable, but anything that is not starred out and can be deemed offensive is.

* Mod just muted someone for saying "suck my [wagon]" - That kinda confirms its reportable.

Hallelujah! Thanks for the confirmation Kenneh ( reference to SP??)

I shan't be going anywhere near the GE for the next coupla weeks ifn I can help it. :roll:

Tishala.png

Locked on request.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85