Is it possible to kill a Lesser with my levels?

RosesFire

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Atk/Str/Def: 30

Hits: 32

Magic: 40

Prayer: 26

Range: 20

Armour: Full Adamant/ Amulet of Power/ Explorer's Ring/ Leather boots/vambraces.

I'm not on P2P, so this is pretty much my best set up at the moment. I need the final Map Piece for Dragon Slayer. One of my friends told me that there is no cover when you have to fight the Lesser. So, if I take a few Lobsters is it possible to complete the maze after fighting the Lesser?

Thanks!

with some lobs it should be possible, also with a str potion u hsould be able to get some good hits on him.

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

I believe that you would win the fight with the lesser as long as you bring good food. Lobbs being the minimum, but bring swordfish.

If you are going to do the quest, then i guess it is possible only if you are skillful at it. To be honest I would just get 40 in attack, strength, and defense. It should require much work and it is very easy to do with these levels. Besides once you've finished the quest you can't even put on the rune plate armor with 30 defense :roll: so just get 40 in all categories. But i think with 30s it is still possible as long as you bring swordfish.

its only 1 lesser anyway...

its basically an even fight except he cant eat but will hit 2 times more than you

elvarg might be a problem but he's easy anyways...

Elvarg is a she

Uula.png

you should be able to finish it with 29+ mag and 20+ hits

DUH >>> (magic_lvl29.png+ Swordfish.gif)

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I believe that you would win the fight with the lesser as long as you bring good food. Lobbs being the minimum, but bring swordfish.

If you are going to do the quest, then i guess it is possible only if you are skillful at it. To be honest I would just get 40 in attack, strength, and defense. It should require much work and it is very easy to do with these levels. Besides once you've finished the quest you can't even put on the rune plate armor with 30 defense :roll: so just get 40 in all categories. But i think with 30s it is still possible as long as you bring swordfish.

I think I may just get my Atk to 40, because of the 18k XP gain as the quest reward, it would put me just a level or so away from 40 in both Str and Def.

I'm just going to bring Lobbs for the Lesser, most likely Swordfish for Elvarg though.

I think I may just get my Atk to 40, because of the 18k XP gain as the quest reward, it would put me just a level or so away from 40 in both Str and Def.

I'm just going to bring Lobbs for the Lesser, most likely Swordfish for Elvarg though.

i believe you need 33 def + quest reward for 40def btw

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png