Money-making and tips for PURES

jjjon123

I AM NOT WORKING ON THIS GUIDE ANYMORE

As I was making a pure I realized how dumb all these other pures are at making money so i decided at making my a guide about it

[hide=Before we start]I assume ,as a pure, you want 1 def and 1 pray.

I also assume that you have a IQ of over 50 so I don't have to do a in depth step by step guide[/hide]

[hide=Beginning]First, head up to barbarian village, on your way collecting some cabbage to do the stronghold of safety to get your first 10k. When you use the lamps USE THEM ON ATK OR RANGE it will help you greatly. Second head to theStronghold of security to get your second 10k. This is where the cabbages come in (yes, you only need 20).[/hide]

[hide=Training]-Chickens-

Don't train on these except for maybe getting atk/range to 10

-Men-

Why in the world do pures never train on these???? They are the BEST! Bank the bones and earth talismans and pick up the coins. Bones are 75gp each PERFECT for pures

-Cows-

Cows drop 250gp worth of stuff IF you pick up the bones, Kill them north of lumbridge by the deposit boxes. Usually its crowded so you might have to world Hop (at lvl 20 you can go to pvp worlds, only bring a weapon, an amulet ,and a body armor)[/hide]

[hide=What to do with the money]Right after you get your free 20k head to the GE and buy the stuff you will be using.

buy head armor cowl>coif (COIFS GIVE BETTER DEF THEN IRON FULLS!!!)

buy scimitars - iron>steel>mithril>addy>rune

PLEASE BUY AN AMULET!!! Its only 2.7k for a power amulet!

PLEASE DO NOT TRAIN OR PK IN MAGE ROBES!!! leather body's give better def and range bonus!

buy all the bows you will need plain>oak>willow>maple

buy a cape, leather boots and some vamps +5 def is better than nothing.

And for crying out loud will people please train/pk in the best they can wear???? if you can wear a d'hide chaps than WEAR IT!!! Do NOT wear full mage and d'hide chaps when you pk, IT DOES NO GOOD! A coif and leather body give +4 range atk and MUCH better DEF for only 250 @$#! gp(s)!!!!!![/hide]

This guide is only under concstruction.

[hide=Flamers read this]ts?t=12522724528451367079&pid=23184&ppid=1

YOU FAIL[/hide]

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I have a pure that is basically like a main now and i read your guide. I was actually hoping for more advanced methods of making money that would be something like 500k plus... or getting your first million. But your start is ok, but a bit too simple.

Yes agreed. mentioning the two strongholds was a good idea to make starting money. then another way is to collect drops etc. But i would put more pictures for this (doesnt matter what iq a person has, make it more appealing) and i would just expand on that. good so far.

• 1 month later...

Bitta Necro, but ill comment too

To the guide writer: Your "you fail" picture fails, you fail because you use lamps on attack whilst you can easily get 4,5k attack experience from vampire slayer. get 2 free lamps at Sir Vant in lumbridge and use them on STRENGTH

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

The deposit boxes are gone. There's a new NPC though, he'll bank your cowhides and raw beef, but that's it. He won't accept bones, and he runs a general store too. He'll keep one cowhide/ piece of beef for every 5 cowhides/beef you put in the bank. Jagex fixes things that ain't broke. Same goes with prayer flashing. :evil:

Well, I know some good ways to make money too. You could kill monkeys at Karamja (Musa Point), at the volcano. Sell the monkey bones at GE. OR buy chocolate bars in the Port Sarim food store, and sell them at GE. People buy them for cooking.. (chocolate cakes etc.) You could kill Flesh Crawlers/Minotaurs for runes, iron arrows..

Buy vials at GE and fill them at the Falador well (at the barbershop, near the western bank) and bank, sell at GE. You gotta wait for the vials to go up in price. Same goes with talismans/bones from men/chicken.

Buy clay at GE, buy 14 empty buckets/jugs, fill them, and withdraw 14 pieces of clay from your bank and turn them into soft clay. OR you could buy every piece of mithril/addy/rune set and then turn them into a set. Sell at GE. Repeat and you'll get profit..

OR YOU COULD JUST TRAIN THOSE NON-CB SKILLS, LIKE I DO. SKILLER PURES RULE.

Acually This is a pretty educated guide for PURE newbies, All the things you said can be used for tips(hence your topic name).Very Nice Guide, maybe add some Pictures so people will stay entertained and will understand some of your basic ideas.....

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg