Summionin for now

khandajatt

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

not to put you down...but with your stats 99 summoning is an EXTREMELY far off level......

last I checked you need roughly 38k(?) crimsons for 99 summoning.....

with your stats expect to get 75 crimsons per hour(at best)

working out at roughly 500 hours....goodbye real life?

2Xeo5.png

:shock: :shock: never thought of that....yea imma do slayer first then summoning but i promise you will get 99 summoning rite after slayer...and so far i have around 3k crim, 2k green, 5k gold, 300 obi, 159, aby, and only 20 blue :? :wall:

escalade911.png

The one and only SOUL SURVIVOR

Have zgs, sgs, bgs, ags...and dont know if i want spirit shields?

GO CELTICS.......NBA CHAMPS ONCE MORE

:shock: :shock: never thought of that....yea imma do slayer first then summoning but i promise you will get 99 summoning rite after slayer

what slayer level are you after....if you say 99 or 90, it will take 180 hours for 90, [cabbage] for 99.

2Xeo5.png

:shock: :shock: never thought of that....yea imma do slayer first then summoning but i promise you will get 99 summoning rite after slayer...and so far i have around 3k crim, 2k green, 5k gold, 300 obi, 159, aby, and only 20 blue :? :wall:

i am going for 90 and do you think i should start goint to shillo village slayer master to stick with one in lost city?

escalade911.png

i am going for 90 and do you think i should start goint to shillo village slayer master to stick with one in lost city?

personally I use sumona, for the mass amounts of cannonable tasks she gives.

you have done smoking kills, right? and you are sure you can handle 90 slayer, right?

2Xeo5.png

180 hours for 90 slayer? your kidding right lol. Slayer is around 10-15k exp per hour tops at his levels, and level 90 slayer is 5.34m exp thats around 400-500 hours.

also use duradel for slayer, as sumona assigns trash and poor charm droppers.

I started slayer at level 70/70/70 melee and 70 range (when i got mems) I slayed 99 range/att/str/def, and overall it took around 800-1000 hours total. I did however slay enough charms for 99 summoning and since i made around 120~m off slayer, it covered all shards/2nds and most of 99 pray.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Hey asianboy007...yea i was going to do that but i was wondering looking at my stats what do you think i should get my stats up too to waterfiends?

escalade911.png

In my opinion, burting rock lobsters and focusing on getting charms and raising summoning only is idiotic. It is best to train slayer, and then periodically use up all your charms.

What's best is a personal opinion. What works for you, might not work for other people.