Strong Green Dragons vs Husaria Polska automatic won SGD;-)

ClanSgd

Heh. Every time when 1 of Polish clan lose, find a problem. Kowalik back to center after 3 seconds and onik run out center and stay there 10 second and u kill him. He have conect lost and before it just run away.

Hmm... After war we won with 36 ppl who fight. 2 ppl after center change our win? I dont think so.

I think Husaria won the war. Theres 2 ppl was accident but i want to admins of Twr decide it.

Screens from the war:

10gfthv.jpg

iwmzyp.jpg

2po9sg0.jpg

2cib9yb.jpg

23r4hfa.jpg

28kpwr9.jpg

And 1 thing more. If u wanted to saw who win and fight again... Why decline a rematch on cw????

Rules are rules, we don't do it for fun.

Clan isn't only power, it's manners and honesty too, we didn't break any rules and it's advantage for us.

Next time keep your rules, 50+ people clan should know about it, hard to keep all in center, but is chellenge for you to change it.

EDIT: Onik leave center when we start fight, maybe it make problems in our organisation?

Tbh.

This is why you war with TURRETS map when having a war with over 20 participants. (or if you wanna have to deal with these hassles, then be my guest :)

Other than that, I'd say 2 people isn't really a big diff, from the looks of it it was starting: 48 vs 30? down to 38 vs 1

So sgd only downed 10 people. Now let us assume that the 2 hp ppl that ran off, they would of likely caused sgd to waste their time and pile on them while they could of piled other ppl. So, assuming the 2 people did not run off, and sgd piled other ppl at that time, then how many would of sgd taken out? 5? 10 ppl max? Ok, 10 hp ppl downed by sgd at the time constraint of the 2 ppl running off. That'd still make it (eventually) like atleast 20 vs 1 for hp.

I am just looking at the screens, and making logical judgments though.

My 2 cents, have an rm if it all comes down to it. I don't think it'd be fair to make it an 'auto win' for either clan, because looking at the opts on both sides, it looks like a pretty fun, serious and intense war :) !

t98jd1.jpg

They did agree on rules...

If you break the rules you lose imo. It's not about if they would have won if the rules were not broken, its the fact that they were broken and therefore in that fight SGD were the better clan for sticking to them.

Let a TWR official sort out who wins anyway.

What i think is that the running out of bounds happens in every fight. It can be due to lagg or a missclick but if it's done massively then it should be noted on the result.

However if it's done by 2 people it can hardly affect the outcome of a fight where there are over 20 people on each side. And if you look at him in the pic he seems to be heading towards the center.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Ummm . . . yeah. If you get beat by 36 people then no way a couple of people breaking bounds had any difference in the outcome. If you're claiming it wrecked your organization that bad then you need to get a little better at regrouping ;)

No offense SGD, but no way you can claim a win here.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

The clan staff ask both clans to rematch under the same conditions. If an agreement is not made, SGD will be awarded the win due to the rules broken by HP.

Lmao, the same was by PoR vs TSL and we did get points lowering, right? We had the win becouse it didn't made any diffrense that one of your members was like 7 steps out of bounds. So just give HP the win with reducing of points like we got. Becouse otherwinse I want a rematch lol.

hslistener.gif

OMG for me it's funny. We broke rules OK, but we were better this day. We won and even our 2 guys wouldn't go "out of center" it wouldn't change anything. Something what i have to say:

1) We were better and you know that

2) Our 2 guys went out of center, because they got laggs. It looks like you can't have a laggs. But you can and then your accaount is out of your control and you don't know what is happening.

3) I don't understand why you wrote that. They went out and came back very, vervy quickly and they didn't go far out center - only to the trees where is multi.

4) It looks like you want to find some kind of reason, which caused your lost.

5) If something that happens on our war and we know that we were worse we don't write thats things, because it ridicule us.

I think we will leave this leauge, almost all clans from poland follow us to this leauge, they breaking rules and they won :shock:

Maybe they are better?

Greeds and sorry for my english ;p

Once again, we suggest a rematch. It would be nice with a reply from SGD on the matter. :)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Yep of course we can rematch, if SGD accept thats rules. I don't have anything to rematch, but for me is funny writing "We won" because one from the enemies went out from center, when they lost evidently.