More fractal art :]

Sam

All are on my deviantart, a link to my page is in my sig space.

EDIT: These are all free use, so go ahead!

A_red_planet_by_sillysamowild.png

Third_Fractal_by_sillysamowild.png

Second_Fractal_by_sillysamowild.png

[hide=big image]Purple_Fusion_by_sillysamowild.png

^feel free to use as a desktop background![/hide]

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The last one is by far the best, I think I will need to use it as a wallpaper for some time. ::' I've never liked red swirly ones... I don't know why, I think I think there's too many of them. The third one is quite interesting, I like the way it's repeating the pattern with the different colors. The second one is kind of 'blah' in my opinion, but that's because I'm strange and I don't appreciate the more neutral colored fractals.

#1: A bit too... monotone IMO. I don't know, not a huge fan of it, but it's not too bad.

#2: Really like this one, interesting lighting or whatever you would call that on a fractal.

#3: Don't really like this one, a bit too random line-y for me. Not sure about the colours either.

#4: Really like this one, also my favourite out of the bunch. Again, interesting lighting and good colours and shapes/lines as well.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Its too noisy for me =P~

If you have actually seen fractal art before this topic, you'll notice that fractals naturally have noise. Please research a little before posting.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

LB, these are great! I wish I had the determination to learn Apophosis(SP ;)) :P I'm going to use these in a tag sometimes, as these are really great :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Thanks guys.

You'd be surprised how easy apophysis 3d is actually Ouchy! You don't have to write fractal scripts to make them; you can modify random batches that show up eveytime you open the app ;)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Its too noisy for me =P~

If you have actually seen fractal art before this topic, you'll notice that fractals naturally have noise. Please research a little before posting.

Put the quality to 2000 and you'll see that that isn't actually supposed to be there. It's a LQ rendering of a gaussian blur.

C2b6gs7.png