Darksin68

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

India can't handle terrorists for beans, the French are arrogant [kitties], and Somalia has [bleep]ing pirates. And yet every other day members here seem to find some stupid miniscule reason to rat on America, and only America. 9/10 this reason is a bad one, and the 1/10 that isn't terrible there's usually too much bias to figure out the truth.

Do you have any idea how many different kinds of annoying this bandwagon is? I mean... why? What purpose does dissing America every waking moment serve?

What's wrong with pirates?

Edit - Jesus, calm down. Serious reply: Reb, wonderfully well said. I'm glad there's finally someone with enough guts to actually state that. It's long overdue.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

India can't handle terrorists for beans, the French are arrogant [kitties], and Somalia has [bleep]ing pirates. And yet every other day members here seem to find some stupid miniscule reason to rat on America, and only America. 9/10 this reason is a bad one, and the 1/10 that isn't terrible there's usually too much bias to figure out the truth.

Do you have any idea how many different kinds of annoying this bandwagon is? I mean... why? What purpose does dissing America every waking moment serve?

What's wrong with pirates?

It's pretty [bleep]ing sad that this is the kind of reply you make when the person you're replying to is being serious.

I get humor, it's just that I'd be a bit irritated if I was serious and I get a crack about pirates ;)

And to the Americans complaining about being targeted, that's what you get when your country prides in being the world leader (not saying it's your fault). Attention focuses on you obviously. But the point of this article is moot. The criminal who has no chance of being useful in society is fittingly punished. The person who committed the $500m crime probably had no criminal history and actually has achance of being rehabilitated to be useful to the society.

Sorry but as far as I'm aware, that's the problem of the world. America just happens to be right up there. Please tell me you didn't just discover that this kind of stuff is happening in the world? That's why generation Y is an entrepreneur generation. Generation Y don't want to work for the rest of their lives, to retire at 65 years of age (45% continue to work and not because they choose to, 25% have already passed on from working themselves to death, 24% are relying on the government and do you really think they're going to help you? 5% have enough to live comfortably without government support and only 1% are financially free). Generation Y agree that working for "the man" is the real pyramid scheme. We're starting to learn that we can work for ourselves, we can be financially free and we can help others in the process.

I'm not sure I want to fully retire. I think I'll just work as a part-time lecturer at a University. I'd need something to keep me busy. Also, I probably won't have too much money or my grandkids will need money for college that I would want to try to help them pay for, and so on.

The French aggorant little [kitty]? Really Reb, don't be so ignorant yourself. .

Haha. Hahaha. Funny man we have here.

You mocking someone for having a different opinion just proves he's right. Besides, on what do you base your judgement of the French, or any other people as a matter of fact? Have you lived in France for a significant amount of time, and if yes, have you visited various places? Do you base your knowledge of Europe on the same newspaper and TV channel you probably consult every day, or have you actually been there and formed a non-biased opinion of our behaviour?

The only reason why America gets the hate is because they're the loudest.

You know why America gets all the hate? Because everyone else is sitting in a frikkin' armchair, watching America do all the dirty work while making sure to point out every little mistake (or lack there of) along the way.

Iz not cool >_>.

My god, that must be the answer to all of our problems. Let the Americans do all the dirty 'work' that we are too afraid of doing, even if almost none of it is an actual problem and definitely not when their 'help' is unwanted. I mean, if the US of A hadn't stopped Communism, we'd all be filthy commies by now, because 'Nam surely stopped those commie bastards. 40 years later there are only about 2 billion of them left and thanks to that the whole world knows our peaceful democracy now works. And let's not forget how helpful they were for all the people in Iraq the last couple of years. And how they used their power to at least try to stop other unfair conflicts like Gaza.

Seriously, no country in the whole world needs any aid from us, powerful and (what we call) civilised nations. Except when they really call for it. The only humane solution to trouble like oppression is by showing those nations the benefits of ours, by trading with them, not by invading them and forcing our views and political systems upon them.

If you believe you actually helped the Iraqi people, I suggest you ask a thousand American soldiers who were there themselves.

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg

You mocking someone for having a different opinion just proves he's right. Besides, on what do you base your judgement of the French, or any other people as a matter of fact? Have you lived in France for a significant amount of time, and if yes, have you visited various places? Do you base your knowledge of Europe on the same newspaper and TV channel you probably consult every day, or have you actually been there and formed a non-biased opinion of our behaviour?

Ha. Not calling you hypocritical, but judging from half the "OH GOD AMERICA SUX" ideals, that's hypocritical.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I don't think his point was to bash the French... he was just showing that it's just as easy for him to mock other countries as it is for them to mock America.

People try to mock America because they hear so much about 'American values' and how America is so great, when it's really as flawed as a lot of other countries. The term 'American' has no social, monetary, or any other value whatsoever, things like freedom, justice and democracy certainly don't have a nationality, and America haven't exactly perfected any of those either.

When a country makes big claims of world leadership and the like, they are going to get scrutinised, and criticised when they find something wrong with the system. :|

To be fair, it's a good incentive for America to prove itself, though. You're just going to be criticised in every step of the way, live with it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png