[Update] New Webiste

Tarheels54

didn't we beat you guys before? all respect but did we?

That's not exactly a great piece of constructive criticism. Head over to the war forums and post about that, we all love to hear about war results, this just isn't the topic to post that. All respect though. ;)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• 3 weeks later...

For constructive criticism's sake...

Your banner's font is very hard to distinguish. You might want to try putting a border around the text, giving it a drop shadow, or at least something. The font and the render it's over are too close in color to make your name stand out. EDIT: Oh wait, I see it now. The text isn't part of the banner, and I had my window squished, which is why I couldn't see it. Still, changing the font color wouldn't hurt.

The fact that the webpage re-sizes to fit a person's browser and that each container has a minimum limit is nice. Though I think it gives a better overall look with a static size. That could just be me though.

Personally, I can't say I like the design, but that's just a personal preference. It's otherwise well done.

Best of luck to you guys, grats on your new website!

hzvjpwS.gif