Funorb?

21xxx21

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Anyone likes the game of funorb armies of gielinor? first time i played this game i liked it, but the second time it got boring already.

Nothing really interesting about it i think. :shock:

How to earn membership online with just a little effort?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=5_d5rseX1OA&gl=US and check out my Blog http://fastandeasybux.blogspot.com/

Hit top 10, dropped to 50ish cause of a glitch, back to rank 24 and now i stopped playing for about 2 days. It has finally lost it's touch. The turn-based system just makes games way too long. Much rather a game of SC or GOP.

120dgl.jpg

AoG is not bad but it's not good either. Sure the turn-based part of it isn't really that great, but man if you wanna waste time waiting on something to load or cook this game is the ultimate time waster! :thumbsup: I swear I spent almost an hour and a half playing one game with 4-6 people.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

the games just last way too long and same as arcanists i win like 90% of the games i play, i hardly ever lose

On arcanists?

You're probably a noob :|

I dont need a siggy no moar.

the games just last way too long and same as arcanists i win like 90% of the games i play, i hardly ever lose

On arcanists?

You're probably a noob :|

i just find it easy, i play mostly 2v2 when its 1v1 i get owned by people that flash or use flight and shock bomb every single turn

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

• 3 weeks later...