Some new stuffz! Updated first page (image intensive)

Pirate_Felix

Bump, not really active in GIMP lately.

Be more active D:<

Gimme a render to work wif plz D:>

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really frustrates me what has become of the gallery. Alot of people just hurl abuse at artists/sig makers and it really doesn't help. It does get a little frustrating but its easy to just help rather than get more worked up about it. Point them in the right direction and give the person tips on how to do certain techniques and what they achieve. Rather than point out the bad points, maybe recommend how to fix them. "Colour's wrong, flows wrong" doesn't really help them to improve, just what they did wrong. "Maybe add 'x' colour and use directional smudging and c4d's to create flow" Seems more fitting.

Keep it up felix, all i can say is keep looking at tutorials and learning the skills :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

^ Many, many links on tutorials and better images have been posted.

To be honest, I don't think he's been following them so it's allowed to say 'you need flow!' 'you need to blend!'

No point repeating the same stuff.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You should try a stock. They look way better than renders sometimes, require a bit more work, but the techniques for them are way different. Once you get into stocks... :thumbup: Check out this comparison:

Very first:

2r39l3s.jpg

Most recent:

k2p4uvn20b75z0ezuu9m.png That's right, my entry for SOTW 7 ;)

If you do try stocks, stick at them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg