Change the word

spacheco

Much unlike Ks631, who am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly nibble and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, slimy wenis for way too much conterfiet money and reinvented fun.

2vvt168.jpg

Women.jpg

Thank you Jopie for my wonderful Signature ^.^

Buckle-Up it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very much unlike abc1230, who am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly nibble and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat wenis for way too much conterfiet money and reinvented fun.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Very much unlike Ks631, who am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly nibble and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat wenis for way too much conterfiet money and reinvented fun.

abc1230 dont change/add any names.

• 3 weeks later...

How did my favorite game get onto the second page?!

Well, second favorite, but abc ruined my actual favorite

Very much unlike Ks631, who am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat wenis for way too much conterfiet money and reinvented vomit.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Very much unlike who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat wenis for way too much conterfiet money and reinvented vomit.

(how did we get more words?)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat wenis for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented vomit.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented grass.

[hide=just for contrast]No mom! i do not want to clean my room!! >>> Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented grass.[/hide]

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

OK!! new change the the rules.. kinda hard to see what the changed word is...

now you have to make the changed word bold.

example.

Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much conterfiet grass and reinvented the game.

yeah.. so.. :D

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

• 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

Very much like who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much counterfeit monkeys and reinvented the game.

Yes!! It's been like a month, and I'm still in the sentence! Epic winz!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

• 2 weeks later...

Very much hate who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and kiss Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much counterfeit monkeys and reinvented the game.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Very much hate who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and devour Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much counterfeit monkeys and reinvented the game.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Very much hate who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and devour Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat hemorrhoids for way too much counterfeit monkeys and lose the game.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Very much hate who am i?, yoda am i? must make Warcraft53 want to longingly deploy and devour Tanis5432's wet, dirty, infected, fat children for way too much counterfeit monkeys and lose the game.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats