The New PS3 and Xbox360, Next Gen For The Gaming Industry?

-Til_Galind-

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the records, one xbox 360 game (halo 3) is so good they are purposly realeasing it on the same day as ps3 cause it can take out a whole console...

How can you be sure..Neither release date has been announced...Not to mention that a game that has sold, give or take, 10 million units, facing off against a system that has sold, give or take, 90 million units?

Assuming they release Halo 3 on the same day (which you can't be sure they will), it will be the one overshadowed.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

I"ve heard they plan on putting out an FF7 remake on the PS3 and I"d buy it just for that alone(I bought my PS1 just to play FF7.

I doubt thats true, I know their coming out With ff7:DC, but thats about it.

FF7 dc? you mean ac, advent children? I knew about that, but it's just a movie.

Anyway, I just read on a site that they played an FF7 cinema on the PS3 as a demo at E3 but they announced that they had no plans of doing a remake. I guess that's where the rumor came from that I heard. I hope with all my strength though that they do a remake.

I"ve heard they plan on putting out an FF7 remake on the PS3 and I"d buy it just for that alone(I bought my PS1 just to play FF7.

Anyway, I just read on a site that they played an FF7 cinema on the PS3 as a demo at E3 but they announced that they had no plans of doing a remake. I guess that's where the rumor came from that I heard. I hope with all my strength though that they do a remake.

Has that ever been done before? Re-doing a game from more then 8 years ago, improving the graphics but keeping the plot the EXACT same?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Has that ever been done before? Re-doing a game from more then 8 years ago, improving the graphics but keeping the plot the EXACT same?

Dont think that has ever been done, and never will be. People afriad that change will come...

Anyways, You didnt get me. Of course i know about FF7 AC, it comes out in a few days in japan, and should come out near the end of the month in america/canada (Which im soooo uber loving!).

(BTW i Read it over. The movie is approx. 90 minutes, but that is freakking amazing cause it is all CG! LOL let hope it dosent lag from uber graphics)

But what i ment was ff7 DC (Dirge of Cerberus). Its due to come out ont he ps2. It is what happens 2 year after the movie (Which is 3 years after the original game). Im guessing in the movie Cloud has died, cause Vincent is the main character, and there has been nothing talking about cloud. Also it dosent seem like its a RPG, it seems also like a FPS.

Find out more at http://www.dirgeofcerberus.com/

Edit:Changed years thing and system thing.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Sony claim alot of things and over promise like they did with ps2, xbox has the funds behind it bill gates doesnt really care honestly bill gates sells the xbox cheap and same with xbox 360 (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã279 for most expensive pack) he uses the tactic sell console cheap loose money (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã50+) then make the money back on the games 360 owns and ps3 EW! and if you want to see an rpg...

http://www.elderscrolls.com look at IV Oblivion :)

aslo Xbox 360 hardware explanation interview its good trust me

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=7558&type=wmv

i think you have to save the clip to view it

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

8) I preordered my xbox 360 yesterday :). Quite surprising since I was so big on ps3 for a while, but such a late release date and gonna be a lot more expensive. Wal-mart had the cheapest bundle I coudl find so I'd suggest them if you wanted a bundle :).

I think the ps2 is on top right now

You think? PS2 is far and away the top in terms of sold units. World-wide, 90 million PS2s have been shipped. Compared to what, 23 million shipped Xbox? 19 Million shipped Gamecubes?

Too bad they didn't make a zelda for GC that was like the ones on N64, it would have been awsome.

Oh my God, dude? Haven't you heard of Twilight Princess?

By the words "I think" I mean I'm not sure, I don't really keep up with which system is more popular, just because other people like a system more doesn't mean I have to. And no, I haven't heard of Twilight Princess, I stopped keeping up with GC news a while ago, I'll have to check it out and maybe see if one of my friends will get it for their GC. Its not all cell shaded like the Windwalker one (I think thats the name, I'm talking about the one with the sailing) is it? I hate it when they give games that cartoon look.

You think? PS2 is far and away the top in terms of sold units. World-wide, 90 million PS2s have been shipped. Compared to what, 23 million shipped Xbox? 19 Million shipped Gamecubes?

Too bad they didn't make a zelda for GC that was like the ones on N64, it would have been awsome.

By the words "I think" I mean I'm not sure, I don't really keep up with which system is more popular, just because other people like a system more doesn't mean I have to. And no, I haven't heard of Twilight Princess, I stopped keeping up with GC news a while ago, I'll have to check it out and maybe see if one of my friends will get it for their GC. Its not all cell shaded like the Windwalker one (I think thats the name, I'm talking about the one with the sailing) is it? I hate it when they give games that cartoon look.

Twilight Princess hasn't come out yet. Its been in the making for about 2 years now and when it comes out it will be the flagship of the Gamecube. To my knowledge its the last major game that will be released on the GC.

Screenshot:

ss7.jpg

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Twilight Princess hasn't come out yet. Its been in the making for about 2 years now and when it comes out it will be the flagship of the Gamecube. To my knowledge its the last major game that will be released on the GC.

Screenshot:

ss7.jpg

It looks ace, well worth getting, and will be the GC's best game, no doubt. But it looks like its going to be delayed until after Christmas. You would have thought that Nintendo would get it out for the Christmas market. Still, it'll beat anything the poxy 360 has to offer.

Yeah it won't come out before April 2006.

The delay ensures me that this is going to be an awesome game. Because Nintendo didn't want to delay Wind Waker and it didn't turn out well. Hell, even Eiji Aonuma said it didn't turn out well because they didn't have enough time.

Only 4 days to go!

for...?

Till all the Nintendo fanboys burst with joy.

4 days, 1 hour, 50 minutes and 20 seconds to be exact.

Nintendo revolution comes out? i thought that wasnt for awhile?

Or is it the gameboy micro? Or some game?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Screenshot:

ss7.jpg

Wow that looks pretty sweet, just that screenshot alone makes me want to play it.

Nintendo revolution comes out? i thought that wasnt for awhile?

Or is it the gameboy micro? Or some game?

Oh, come on dude. Tokyo Game Show? Being held in Japan? Yeah? In four days. Nintendo's president Iwata will deliver a speech, unveiling new info on the Revolution. It's also something to look forward to by Playstation fanboys, since a trailer will be shown of Metal Gear Solid 4 running on actual PS3 hardware (no pre-rendered stuff, in other words) and will give some info on it.

Wow that looks pretty sweet, just that screenshot alone makes me want to play it.

Never judge a book by its cover...

Please. This is Zelda we're talking here, chump. The most talented game directors (Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto) and game developers in the world are working on this game.

Never judge a book by its cover...

Please. This is Zelda we're talking here, chump. The most talented game directors (Eiji Aonuma and Shigeru Miyamoto) and game developers in the world are working on this game.

So people from square are working on it? k ill get it then :lol:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Square-Enix!? :lol:

By the way you forgot to reply to my other post (unless you don't want to reply to it, naturally).

oh ya! Square-Enix so owns all! (Im not being sarcastic)

And to the other post, i dotn concern myself with stuff such as that tokyo show, or e3 and all that poop.

The only games i realy really care about are ffgames, and generaly most games made by square-enix.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Well, Square-Enix will probably have a stand or booth of some sort at Tokyo Game Show. You see, as far as I know, it's a place where developers get together and show stuff like E3. But this is Japanese developers only, since it's a Japanese show. Square-Enix being Japanese, they will attend. So... I guess maybe you can look forward to it as well, they might release some new info on some of their upcoming games.

Well, Square-Enix will probably have a stand or booth of some sort at Tokyo Game Show. You see, as far as I know, it's a place where developers get together and show stuff like E3. But this is Japanese developers only, since it's a Japanese show. Square-Enix being Japanese, they will attend. So... I guess maybe you can look forward to it as well, they might release some new info on some of their upcoming games.

Well mainly i never concerned myself with that stuff casue i didnt know how to get the info.

Any ideas how?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai