maze when and how

jaym112

when i got my first one i was fighting level 2 men in edgeville, my second one was when i was fighting dark wizards south of varrock.

this mysterious old man just poped in and said "you're comming with me" and then i was teleporeted into the maze

• 2 weeks later...

I was smithing silver when MOM came three times, saying "Thealakazam, you will do it". The reward depends on what ever you are doing. When I got the maze when I was smithing silver, I got steel arrows, chaos runes (or death), and plenty coal ores. But when I was killing chickens when I got the maze, I got steel arrows, death runes, and nearly 1k feathers!!!

newsignatureve2.gif

-Fear the power of the unseen apocalypse-

I got maze for the first time yesterday :D while i was walking from the bank in al kharid to the furnace to smelt silver, my reward was 22 deaths, 2 nats, and 2 mith ores (lol i was really slow).

RSN: Hellomoron

The thing with Random events are that they're targeted to get you in the worst possible situation. Mimes for example almost always happen during combat. Since training spots are usually hard to come by, being forced to leave for even 2 mins can hurt you. Also, the puzzle boxes only appear when something either enters or leaves your inventory. Again, if things are happening in your inventory, chances are, you need the space. Mazes basically make you run somewhat long distance, and how fast you do it will affect what you win. Therefore, mazes largely happen when your inventory is full, possibly with heavy objects. Note that most of the people who got mazes had largely full inventories, whether with ores, logs or essences. I've been smelting steel for about a month now, and I get mazes at least once a week. As a side note, i finish them at an average of 70% remaining.

The thing with Random events are that they're targeted to get you in the worst possible situation. Mimes for example almost always happen during comba.

LMFAO so true pl0x.

Saw a person teled to a mime during a dual in lvl 30 wildy :)

I got 3 mazes while smithing and smelting at al kharid and varrock west anvils. I got 127 deaths, 166 chaos, 15 myth ores, a bit of cash and 12 natures from it in total.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

• 2 weeks later...