Why Do People Follow You! :|

WoodenFruit

I'm training on Cockroaches and this level 100+ ranger comes along...waits for me to attack...then starts firing arrows which damage 2 times what i'm hitting ¬¬ But then it gets worse! I go round the corner to fight a different Roach, he FOLLOWS me and starts attacking it just after I do. I'm getting annoyed that someones using me as a bodyguard and go downstairs...Again. He follows me. And he only stops when I change worlds.

So i'm in a new world when this level 70 odd starts to attack the Roach I just started to attack, he's hitting 0-3 so i'm not that bothered but it's valuable XP! He tries to use small talk and asks me if there's such a thing as 'chain mace', I have no idea so I answer back rudely, he then calls me a meanie and walks away...

I change worlds AGAIN and I was training for a bit when another high level player comes along and starts to attack E-V-E-R-Y Roach just after I do, literally following me around the place. WHEN will they learn that people do NOT appreciate 'partners' whilst training! ¬¬

Maybe they're using my defence stats (I was wearing a dragon chain so it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to take ANY damage! :x )

*exhales*

Done.

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

its even worse in F2P, Range Pures Leech off you and use you as a shield. btw the chain mace is called "Verac's Flail".

But 2 things:

A) What member trains on Roaches?

B) Dragon CHain Fails in F2P as theres no Bonus

C) It fails in P2P too, theres holes in a chain and it uses range and melee.

Popoto.~<3

Becaaause at the Roaches I don't need much food or any pots, they drop good stuff fairly often and I make quite a bit of money :)

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

Becaaause at the Roaches I don't need much food or any pots, they drop good stuff fairly often and I make quite a bit of money :)

If cockroaches are your perception of making quite a bit of money, you're missing out on a lot.

So i'm in a new world when this level 70 odd starts to attack the Roach I just started to attack, he's hitting 0-3 so i'm not that bothered but it's valuable XP! He tries to use small talk and asks me if there's such a thing as 'chain mace', I have no idea so I answer back rudely, he then calls me a meanie and walks away...

I change worlds AGAIN

Why change worlds again? he walked away?... and with a 'chain mace' he possibly meant 'chain mail'.

He maybe tought it was written like 'chain male' and there...

EisS.gif

If cockroaches are your perception of making quite a bit of money, you're missing out on a lot.

Where else do you suggest? My cb is 91

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

Where else do you suggest? My cb is 91

Green dragons are around 8-10times faster at you're combat level.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Unfortunately, some idiots just like annoying other people. Maybe it gives them some sort of..."i pwnz u noob" feeling?

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

It's not annoyance, it's a smart but jerky thing to do. He's getting much faster kills without taking any damage - very good for him. I do the same thing at avansies, but only if someone insists upon being a jerk.

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Your lvl 91 and you train at roaches? And don't know what a Verac Flail is lol?

Green Dragons, Armored Zombies, Experiments, PC, SW

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Horrible weapon for training.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.

Its actually not that horrible combined with the whole set. Although it won't yield the best exp(same as D long), it allows for balanced training in terms of profit and exp.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Its actually not that horrible combined with the whole set. Although it won't yield the best exp(same as D long), it allows for balanced training in terms of profit and exp.

Err.. What? Whip provides FAR more profit and XP, so I don't have a clue what that argument is about...

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Yeah, try Flail at Green Dragons.

Even Dragon scimitar is better than Flail.

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.