Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, we're not even organized yet and we're waging war with the Wikipedia Projects.

Let's focus. I elect Zierro as Supreme Ruler, and the Indian Troll as official God.

I'd go mad with that kind of power. I just want to live in our capitol building and have my own office and secretary. Not a hot one though - I gotta keep focused on my duties.

EVERYONE, ON TOPIC.

Here's what we need:

5 Council Members - Zierro, ?, ?, ?, ?

Map

Name of capital city

Anthem

The ones I think we need.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

In my opinion the other four council spots should be taken by Lion, Lenin, Dan, and (Meol or Evil Mum - can't decide between a TET ruler or another mod ruler).

In my opinion the other four council spots should be taken by Lion, Lenin, Dan, and (Meol or Evil Mum - can't decide between a TET ruler or another mod ruler).

IIRC evil mumm ra didn't want to be a political leader. Maybe doomsavenger?

Well, I think I can get started on the anthem right now... I just made a okay sounding riff. #-o Not sure if anyone would want it.

Go ahead, it's supposed to be a collaboration and seeing as we have a shortage of willing musicians anything would be useful right now :P

wl7w9j.png

Well, I think I can get started on the anthem right now... I just made a okay sounding riff. #-o Not sure if anyone would want it.

Go ahead, it's supposed to be a collaboration and seeing as we have a shortage of willing musicians anything would be useful right now :P

Alright... I'm trying to find a way to make the sheet music, though. Best I can make is tabs right now, without any programs. :(

I'll try to find some software or something.

If not, paint+blank sheet music= :thumbup:

Alright... I'm trying to find a way to make the sheet music, though. Best I can make is tabs right now, without any programs. :(

Tabs are fine

wl7w9j.png

Tabs are fine

This riff really sounds cheesy though, and I'd bet it's overused. :lol: But, it's the best I've came up with.

Only problem with tabs is, there's no representation of how long notes are.

This riff really sounds cheesy though, and I'd bet it's overused. :lol: But, it's the best I've came up with.

Only problem with tabs is, there's no representation of how long notes are.

Err.. you could... do something like this, I guess:

G|---------------------------------------------

D|---------------------------------------------

A|---------------------------------------------

E|-12--12-5--5-7--7-2--2-0--0-5--5-2--2-7--7-

3/4 time, d maj, quarter note, eighth note, quarter note, eighth note, quarter note, etc...

:?

wl7w9j.png