Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

map-1.jpg

This is the order in which I think we should take the world. Wikipedia needs to be last because they could become our allies and feed us incorrect data, which is not good.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Meol has stated before, we sould finish defining the domestic policies before we start any military operations.

Also, I would like to be nominated to be the Air Force commander.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

can I join please?

btw do we have a sdf organized? Ill take a middle position in that if its open.

what is a sdf?

self defense force, ill leave the military to someone else im more interested in being the right hand of the government since we have such cool people to be in charge :lol:

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

I don't think anyone will fight you for Airforce.

I'd like to be either ground units or Navy commander or strategist.

If anything, I think the tipitopia government should be by the people for the people.

Why do we need a military? I mean we're dealing with the Internet here guys. I say the only thing we need are lions. Lions that are only fed once every 3 days just to make their massacres hunts more deadly. I highly doubt a normal MySpace user is going to be able to take a lion those lazy good for nothing teenagers...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i'm done with this topic till we get something set up. put me on the serious person list, whatever, i don't care.
It shall be called Happysniffeism. All shall be naked and we will dance every night under the moonlight eating noodles and watching House.
crap like this is annoying to read page after page. it's not about your ego. it's about tif as a whole having an island.

Absolutly' date=' EMR, murder then if them disagree.

Is it ok if I'm named the proponent, creator, mastermind behind this ?

I [i']really [/i]need my ego trip for today.

How bout we build factories?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

OK another post, please contribute if you really mean it. No joking or flexing.

Currently we need a:

Atlas of Tip.It

National Anthem

Flag

Nations and ethnicities within Tip.It

anyone else think of anything ?

Currently we need a:

Atlas of Tip.It

National Anthem

Flag

For a map, the best thing would be to have a map of regions/states with points of interest, instead of having rudely drawn buildings or something. Nations and such would be included in that.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Currently we need a:

Atlas of Tip.It

National Anthem

Flag

For a map, the best thing would be to have a map of regions/states with points of interest, instead of having rudely drawn buildings or something. Nations and such would be included in that.

So pretty much each board with land size according to number of different people that post in it weekly/monthly?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

We could turn this into a cool forum game, where evryone gets an island, gets to draw a map, etc. and then we put them all together into an atlas of the world. Then we have like wars, alliances, trade, lalala.

Alright, I made a forum games thread, which you can find HERE. Basically you just make your own island with your rules, laws, blah blah blah.

I like the idea for the game <3:

Unleashing Paint now.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

All i'm worried about is the zombie defences, I nominate Doom and Sword as the two other leaders of the zombie defence force.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

As self proclaimed Navy leader, I shall give us a National Anthem:

The gods have fought

Now we shall too

Take over the land

And bring it to its previous glory

Our island though small

has enough heart to destroy them all.

Pretty cheesy, but I think its alright.

I'll make a decent map I guess. Anyone want to give me an idea of what we want for regions? Like should I make one for each board or what?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'll make a decent map I guess. Anyone want to give me an idea of what we want for regions? Like should I make one for each board or what?

You can if you want, but since OT is the main board discussing it, I think it should deal primarily with OT and the two subforums of OT.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

You can if you want, but since OT is the main board discussing it, I think it should deal primarily with OT and the two subforums of OT.

I would also like it if in the capital city, you had The Library. I'm a huge part of it and so's Hawkxs. Do we have a capital city yet? Or any other major cities.

I'll write up something on cities, we need someplace to live.

I would also like it if in the capital city, you had The Library. I'm a huge part of it and so's Hawkxs. Do we have a capital city yet? Or any other major cities.

I'll write up something on cities, we need someplace to live.

I wasn't sure which other boards were making contributions, so thats why I only said OT and the subforums. I'm sure The Gallery can be represented too.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!