Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

Im counting on you for keeping the population up to date, i think for having the effort to count that up should give you something big.

Sorry, I'm confused. Are you saying I've proven myself worthy or that I'll be too busy to fill two positions simultaneously?

Proven worthy ::'

Man, i go do my penguins for an hour and come back with another 4 pages to read. This thread surely must be breaking the amount of pages in a week record.

Im confused, whats all this wiki thing with personal pages?

Can we put the capital city on the south island?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a wiki, we actually need some organization. Instead of having like 75 pages for individual members, I suggest we have one main page, organized by roles. So, the menu would be like:

Councilman:

-name

-name

-name

-name

-name

[random job]

-name

-name.

It's a lot easier to keep track of then having a ton of small pages, and makes it easier to navigate. If wikia denies our wiki, I know another place that hosts no matter what.

We need to agree on map locations, and a flag.

An anthem is less important now, but it's still ok to work on.

And yeah, that's pretty much it for now.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Ok, lets try to be constructive now, and not give random stuff.

Lets have a few rules here:

1. You will not get your own stuff. Unless you have made some huge contribution to the website or the forums (I'm talking huge, not just some cool thread a few weeks ago or something), you will probably not have anything in your name.

2. Do not be selfish. No one will declare themselves 'commander' or overlord of ANYTHING. I don't care how important or insignificant the job/position is, you will be nominated, or you will not get it.

3. If you make a post in this thread, try to be constructive. This dosen't mean you can not have fun, it just means try not to be too chaotic in thought, and try to work with others, not on your own.

4. We require no military. There will be no more work on any military force, or military vehicles (For the time being).

I think with these base rules, we can work together and actually make this a fairly cool thread, as well as a cool island ;)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Thank you.

Since I want to study in marine biology I would like to be oceanographer. (yes oceanographers are real titles.)

I would find out the water depth and temperatures near the island, find out which kind of fish is easy to catch and safe to eat, and ensure that our water supply stays clean.

Can I be nominated for this?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

riff.png

All I got so far. :/ The tab and the (poorly made) sheet music. Keep in mind this is more of a harmony or rhythm.

I put it into a program that I have that I can write sheet music with, and its really too short to do with anything with.

I might take crack at making something, and see if I can get a midi or mp3.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

riff.png

All I got so far. :/ The tab and the (poorly made) sheet music. Keep in mind this is more of a harmony or rhythm.

I put it into a program that I have that I can write sheet music with, and its really too short to do with anything with.

I might take crack at making something, and see if I can get a midi or mp3.

It's pretty short because it's pretty much a rhythm that keeps repeating, exception maybe for bridges or choruses. It's all I got so far. :|

You guys are so good with the music, i cant even understand any of that.

The wiki should be good once it gets a few things on it, thanks for making it olly.

By the way, is our island in modern times, or are we going with the Rs medeival fantasy timeframe?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

The wiki should be good once it gets a few things on it, thanks for making it olly.

By the way, is our island in modern times, or are we going with the Rs medeival fantasy timeframe?

Olly? :(

Ok, for the wiki, in order to do paragraphs (ie: move down a line) you have to put a * to make a bullet point, I think. It's the only way I've figured out so far. It will look like you've added a paragraph, in the editor, but you haven't. I set up the basic ranks and members page, and am working on more.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I just realized that sheet music I wrote... it sounds like the intro to "In the Ayer" by Flo Rida. :| #-o

Hrmmm I forget what its called when you like subconsciously copy something and dont even realize it. :?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I was reading about it yesterday but I forgot the link. I also slightly updated that one trolls page. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Olly? :(

:wall: I meant you :oops: ;)

zqXeV.jpg

[hide=first melody]melody1.png[/hide]

[hide=second melody]melody2.png[/hide]

[hide=third melody]riff.png[/hide]

[hide=fourth melody]melody4.png[/hide]

Collection of the ideas for an anthem we've had so far. I also came up with this sweet solo that I put in a song for my band but I think it might sound good as a part of an anthem, so I uploaded it as the fourth melody.

Also if you guys are having trouble coming up with something, try noodling around in D major, since it sounds the most "triumphant" of all the keys ::'

wl7w9j.png