Tipitopia!

Danqazmlp

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, last time I had it made and then GIMP died on me.

aooz76.png

EPIC FLAG

Also both libraries need to be in there..

I used your flag temporarily as an icon for hawkxs.

Check it out at http://www.tipittopia.wikia.com

Edit: I'm going to need people that will volunteer for admin and bureaucrat status.

Guys, if you really *have* to make a page about yourself, click on your name in history or something, and start your userpage. that way it's easy to find, and it doesn't act as a normal page.

EDIT: Happysniff, I really don't think a troll deserves a page, no matter how funny some people think he was, but I fixed your image for you, which is why it's working.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Guys, if you really *have* to make a page about yourself, click on your name in history or something, and start your userpage. that way it's easy to find, and it doesn't act as a normal page.

EDIT: Happysniff, I really don't think a troll deserves a page, no matter how funny some people think he was, but I fixed your image for you, which is why it's working.

But... He was just great! He was a one-of-a-kind troll and just deserves a historical page!

So guys, create a userpage for yourself, not a real page. this works way better, and doesn't clutter the wiki.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

^ She is right.

Oh and I came up with a short anthem: http://www.filedropper.com/tipitsong It's just a tiny .midi file.

Trumpet is the only instrument I know, so thats why It sounds like one.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

A simple way, since I can't remember the right way on wikia, go to history, and click on your name where it said you edited something.

Then it will give you the option to start your userpage.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

So guys, create a userpage for yourself, not a real page. this works way better, and doesn't clutter the wiki.

Explain in simpler terms.

In the top right corner you'll find your name (most liekly in red, if you haven't made a user page yet). Here you can create your user page, rather then making an article about yourself, though certain people do deserve their own article.

Ps:

My account is TheBest.

happysigbp0.jpg

Ok, also, guys. There are four links in the center of the main page. Don't touch members or atlas for now, since we haven't decided on ranks or the layout of the island yet, but feel free to work on history and about tipitopia.

2000 posts. can I get a high five?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Ok, also, guys. There are four links in the center of the main page. Don't touch members or atlas for now, since we haven't decided on ranks or the layout of the island yet, but feel free to work on history and about tipitopia.

*High five!*

Could I go ahead and put Oceanographer next to my name? I don't think anyone else is going to fight me for that position...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'll check in on this after school tomorrow, hopefully I won't have missed too much :)

You'l have around 3 pages to read i reckon

That wiki's sounding like a tipit facebook based around our island. ::'

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Yes, yes you can.

high-five.jpg

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ok, I made two basic starts of a map. I made space for 11 regions. Let's decide on what region's what. In the colored version, each region is labeled by number. In the non colored, they're just bordered. once we decide the regions, we can decide the land marks. So, start thinking of names for areas. (For example, 11 could be 'Capitol Island' Or 'Off Topic Island' or whatever).

[hide=Labeled]regionsmap.png[/hide]

[hide=Borders only]regionnoncolor.png[/hide]

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Area 1:

Area 2: Farmland

Area 3: Research facilities

Area 4: Main kingdom

Area 5:

Area 6:

Area 7: Zombie Defense HQ

Area 8: Lighthouse and docks

Area 9: OT area

Area 10: Beaches

Area 11: Exile Island

I can't think of anything else. Does anyone disagree with me?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I vote region 8 as the military stronghold, easiest to defend and there would be a mountain on the tip for a base

It's the only good spot for a light house on this island. We also don't need a military remember?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ok I didn't want to say this but I guess I have to:

Tip.it is only responsible for what happens on the forums, the site, and the IRC. The mods and admins in no way, shape, or form can take responsibility for what happens off the site.

That being said, don't make of fun of people there.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!