The biggest badest boss ever?

Nadril

Omega Weapon from Final Fantasy VIII (8) for me. 8)

Took me around 15 mins to do the bell thing so that I could reach him.. and then it took more than 40 mins for me to finish him off with my best chars in game.. The use of full life was uncountable.. He has this atk that drives 1 person dead in 1 hit, no matter what.. Yeah that freaked me out when I first saw it..

And I saved after i beat him, meaning i'll have to replay the whole game to get to him once more! Argh im a dufus

:oops:

`*nick*`

Engage battle

Aura on Selphie

Go to slots menu

Open playstation lid

Find "The End"

Close lid

Win.

^_^

That's if selphie had ALL her special limit break abilities gained. My selphie didn't, because she didn't use all of them, thus didn't gain 'The End'. I just used lots of 'Heroes' that I refined from gilgamesh cards :wink: and then use them and made a character invincible :D (for a short reasonable time)

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Kingdom Hearts. Sepheroth is definately the hardest, but I like that guy who was your friend at the beggining then turned evil, when you fight him at Hallow Bastion. Not cause he was hard or anything, just cause it was fun. I think we fought like 5-10 minutes before one of us was able to hit the other. We just kept doging each others swords. Seemed like such a close match at first. Then I tore him apart once i learned his attacks.

Almost forgot. To unkownmasterofnothing, I have a friend who says he beat him once, but I've never been able to do it, and this guy never proved it to me. still seems believable though.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

The first boss in megamanx, you can't kill him as much as u tried, and i tried a lot. I still think u can beat him.. :(

Lol, I think it's preaty much imppossible to win against him :lol: . Because then it would make the rest of the story obsolute rofl.

And also, just got to lavos again on chrono trigger, my * god thats hard :shock:

From Kingdom Hearts. Sepheroth is definately the hardest, but I like that guy who was your friend at the beggining then turned evil, when you fight him at Hallow Bastion. Not cause he was hard or anything.

yea i do think Sephoroth IS the hardest... but other than i think who Nadril named from the MMORPG that killed thousands of players..

Spehroth just took me about 2 weeks to kill (omg i hate Sin Harvest)

Heh yea the guy at Hollow Bastion was easy... the Dragon was hard :shock:

I think it was Final Fantasy VIII (the one with Vivi Zidane Stiener..) Kuja the final boss was REALLY easy...

I don't play loads of games, but for me, the hardest thing I've tried (and failed many times) is killing Emerald Weapon on FFVII without the Underwater materia. I'm not even sure it's possible (though it probably is :evil: )

Knights of The Round is too slow, and my attacks are too weak (guess I better go to the sunken plane again)

well... kingdom hearts the 2nd time you fight my shadow omg i was so stupid i did it like 93 hours straight doing it my friend came over he did it 1 first try and i was like omg he used the potion i didnt :) and anima in the palce where daffy and donald go flying lessons somewhere and you fight him ive lost kingdom hearts now so i havent found a harder boss

EDIT: the guy in peter pan where you go the clock tower hes so hard he keeps casting doom on every1 hes so hard i havent killed him yet :P

Ozma was quite diffucult from FF9.

Omega from FF8 was easy for me, I used the Don't Level untill Disc 4 then start leveling Trick. Did all of the Card Quests, Refined them into useful items.

Holy Wars (Invincibily to all Item) = Best thing in the world.

Aura is usefull aswell :)

Lavos in Chrono Trigger only using Chrono to get one of the 'secret' endings is possibly the hardest thing In the universe.

~Chaosbringer

well... kingdom hearts the 2nd time you fight my shadow omg i was so stupid i did it like 93 hours straight doing it my friend came over he did it 1 first try and i was like omg he used the potion i didnt :) and anima in the palce where daffy and donald go flying lessons somewhere and you fight him ive lost kingdom hearts now so i havent found a harder boss

EDIT: the guy in peter pan where you go the clock tower hes so hard he keeps casting doom on every1 hes so hard i havent killed him yet :P

wow, learn how to play the game...

i beat all the bosses first try on hard cept for dragon and Sephroth

The final bosses in both Dark Forces and Jedi Knight were both really hard. The Dark Forces guy was this massive, jet packed guy with missles, plasma rounds and could spew out rings of orange death balls, that were nearly impossible to dodge unless a decent range away. And not only that but he flew around wicked fast and there was no mouse support so you had to use the keyboard if you wanted to aim up and down and turn.

The Jedi Knight guy was a dark Jedi who had tremendous attack damage and force power damage. Plus, when he got wounded he would run into an invicble ball, go back to full health and go back for more. Not to mention when he went in his healing ball, statues came closer towards the middle. So if you let him heal more than a few times the statues come to the middle of the ring and the whole level explodes and you have to restart the fight. The only way to beat him was to stand in the way to the entrance of the ball, and you could not run away to heal or to escape his wrath or he would get in...That was really quite hard...I guess the Half-Life/Opposing Forces bosses were both hard as well.

Malak on KOTOR, very easy if you now how to kill him BEFORE you start playing. i decided putting force heal onto my guy would be cheating, oh how i regreted not doing it. also this was when i was on the light side which made it even harder. i restarted the game, this time i went to the dark side and found ravens robes on the star forge by accident which made this a hell of a lot easier.

You don't even need heal really. I was completely light side, but heal doesn't heal as much as a life support pack, of which I had 20+ of. I just beat the game about an hour ago for the first time in fact :).

And if I remember correctly, it was pretty hard to beat the end guy of Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne (was it Illidan?). He had tonnes of goons.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Man, Malruk on KOTAR is so damn easy on the dark side lol.

Just you all know that part before getting to him? Like, the droids keep spawning lol. I thought I had to kill them all :| :oops:

Killed like 50 before I realized I could walk through the door :lol:

Man, Malak on KOTOR is so damn easy on the dark side lol.

Just you all know that part before getting to him? Like, the droids keep spawning lol. I thought I had to kill them all :| :oops:

So did I :?

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

It was a long time ago. But i think in the original super mario or the very first one or something, the last lvl/boss was really hard. Infact, i could never get to the last boss. Lol, maybe im just a newbie at those games...

Sup noobs.

New one.

The End on European Extreme in MGS3. Not using the old age trick or the hold up trick. Crikey that was tough. (Half way through that mode now)

if ur in "the end" now, wait until u get into the rest of the game... :roll:

Doctor of Dental Surgery-2014

Medical Doctor-2018?

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon-2024?

Yay, i'm not alone.

and that spelling mistake, there is a monster on lineage II called a malruk lol. Eh, been playing too much lineage >.>

New one.

The End on European Extreme in MGS3. Not using the old age trick or the hold up trick. Crikey that was tough. (Half way through that mode now)

if ur in "the end" now, wait until u get into the rest of the game... :roll:

Why make out like you've done it?

Yay, i'm not alone.

man, did everyone do that??? :roll:

anyways, probably the hardest bosses ever were dark link :evil: from zelda, OoT, dr. nefairous from r&c U.Y.A. :wall: , or yao ming on the diamond tourney of NBA ballers. the kid buu from dbz budokai2 was kinda hard but way easy if you fight him with someone small like goten. the longest one i ever fought had to be either drek's robot from r&c 1 or anakin from star wars ep3. the boss ganon from OoT was huge, massively ripped and/or freaking awesome, but too easy. even if he did knock away your master sword, it was easy enough with biggorons sword (or the megaton hammer if you didnt already get that). hes really pretty ugly, but the massive swords draw the eye away. the hardest guy i ever fought that wasnt necessarily a boss was my brother on tekken 5, cuz we both pwn j00 all and have ub3r sk!11z 8) . and just to let you know kindom hearts sucks. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Sry this topic is a bit old...But I just had to post this...

It's from the game Serious Sam: The First Encounter...This guy is wicked big and wicked bad...Biggest Boss I've ever seen...And trust me, I've played A LOT of games...And this guy isn't just big...He comes with his own army of rocket launching bio-mechs, 30 plus charging bulls, plus lots of other stuff...And a flying saucer (seen above him).

bigbossman6yh.th.png

I'll try to get a picture to show some scale...

Here's him stomping on Sam...who's a really big guy by the way...Earth's only hope...

stomp9vo.th.png

Wow..I just...He just...He just took out a gun in each hand...A lightning gun, a missile gun, a laser gun, and a gun that shot big balls of magma...And he also started spitting out balls of fire...And did I mention, he heals?

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

Man, I thought this was biggest baddest boss in general. :( Like, in movies, stories, comics, books, video games, etc. But I guess that's too ambigous and no one would know that boss and stuff.

The baddest boss:

Ganondorf. In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

The fight itself was just as awesome as the boss. Well maybe even more awesome.

The biggest and baddest boss for me is probably the ice titan from kingdom hearts. Although probably not as powerful as Sephroth it is still harder to hit. It took me ages to beat him but i've done it once (ages ago).

kh090.jpg

Basicly you have to float from the higher parts of the stadium and quickily hit him in the face. He shoots these hard ice attacks and can take quite a lot of damage. I forgot most of his attacks since i haven't fought him in ages but i remember he has a powerful one he uses later on in the battle.