Summer's end question

firecat318

I have a question about the last room (blessing the graves)

I blessed the yellow one and it worked, then I died. I came back, blessed the red one then died again...

I'm wondering if the progress on the graves that you blessed saves after you die/tele out?

Like, do I only need to bless the blue one or do I need to bless them all in 1 time of being in the cave?

100111011101.png

5417.png

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd go preparing to have to bless all three.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Yes there saved.

You only need to bless each colour once, so its best to note where the one you need is then stay near (move left, right, up and down to dodge the attacks) to it until either it changes locations or you need to recharge your prayer)

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

Yes there saved.

You only need to bless each colour once, so its best to note where the one you need is then stay near (move left, right, up and down to dodge the attacks) to it until either it changes locations or you need to recharge your prayer)

Well this is good news.. I've died 4 times just on the last room alone, didn't die on either of the first 2 rooms... :wall: :wall:

100111011101.png

5417.png

i died in first room many times, but not once in second or third room :( :lol:

but to answer your question, grave blessing progress is saved, but easily do-able in one go though, just take your time and use oo'glog pool/boots of lightness

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

i died in first room many times, but not once in second or third room :( :lol:

but to answer your question, grave blessing progress is saved, but easily do-able in one go though, just take your time and use oo'glog pool/boots of lightness

lmao, ditto. I thought the first room was killer... then I went and got to oo'glog pools and It was a breeze. I got through it all after about a week (that includes start to finish) and I didn't die on either of the last two... just go around and bless the grave when you can, otherwise just keep running around the beast. good luck on it! =D>

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]