What do you do for boredom?

evrythngtakn

Take a break, I kind of do it without noticing. I'll go for days, sometimes a few weeks without playing and then when I come back its less boring.

Set some goals but dont grind to get them and when you get bored of one thing, work on something else for a while then switch back.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

well i usually get bored... i find skills that i like very easily... slayer is 1 of my most favourite skills and it makes time fly by unless i get iron drags for a task.. and like others said take a break from tim to time...

"It's better to let people assume that you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it beyond all doubt"

~Mark Twain

Purex213.png

Click to view my blogeh and leave a message over there while your at it :twss:

Help me find a good world to sell things on runescape! :twss:

Once a long time ago when I was a young bored child. I invented a game to relieve that very boredom.

Blah, blah. Basically take out 100k, spend it on magpie imp jars, sell rewards + jars, buy more magpie jars and repeat.

You do get bored after a while, but it is fun. I managed to make about 500k in an hour once. ::'

I do this every few days though.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

if I'm doing something easily afk-able such as fishing, I'm on here and youtube or facebook

something more hands on, mining/boss fights always have Itunes playing or sometimes dvds on (mostly stand up comics' live shows, less requirement to watch more to listen)

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

its a game if u get bored of a game u stop playing it ;) if you're a member just let ur membership run out and in like 1 - 1 1/2 weeks if u feel like playin again pick that membership back up it really helps if ur gettin bored but still wanna play

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg

Either take a break or maybe buy or maybe even download :shame: some movies or

episodes of maybe simpsons!.

It helped me!

Folköl Rydén

superb3rra.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you are open-minded put this in your signature.

if I'm doing something easily afk-able such as fishing, I'm on here and youtube or facebook

something more hands on, mining/boss fights always have Itunes playing or sometimes dvds on (mostly stand up comics' live shows, less requirement to watch more to listen)

This is what I do, in-fact I have grown to accustomed to the "AFK'able" skills such as wc and fishing that I am trying to get them out of the way now so I will be less inclined to try and train them.

When I do train them however, watching movies, browsing forums pretty much paying as minimal attention to the RS screen as possible (which is 100 times easier now that you don't auto log in 90 seconds) is what I do.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

I sometimes watch movies or episodes I download. I put half the screen on the movie and half on runescape. I normally do this when I'm doing something that requires little attention like woodcutting or fishing.

This is how I set up the screen (I was watching The Wire :P):

295bu6b.png

Fletching_cape.gifCooking_cape.gifCrafting_cape.gif

Danetello2.png