Fastest way to get 5m

Ax600

Ive gotten at least 20m total in three months but my initial cash was 3m... I want to know a way to make 5m fast. (im a F2P)

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

any other ways?

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

:shock: you did? why didn't anyone tell me whilst i was on f2p?

Oh that's right..... they never told me because the only dragon you fight on f2p is Elvrag :lol:

Tbf for f2p the only money makers are smithing, mining, fishing and woodcutting, oh and runecrafting. Or maybe even fighting the cockroach soldiers (they drop rune scimis)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Yea there is no real way to make a fast 5m in F2p, best bet is to merch

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Could you look at my hiscores which is in my signature and see what i could do with it?

:thumbsup: bump...

f2p isn't fast, if it were then there would lesser incentive to get members. there are many methods mainly woodcutting or fishing to get 5mil but this wont be fast. merchanting would be the fastest but as your f2p you are limited on what you can merchant.

pilipod.png

what could i merch and how?

never had to merch before... always been a member :?

so i just wana to know how to do my prayer level up

stop trying to take over post

what can i merch ppl?

no more help? :?

There is no "fast" way to make millions in F2P. They're all very slow crawls. Try killing hill giants for big bones? Not fast but okay f2p cash.

hmm, yews maybe?

No one can really say what to merchant. If someone did, that item would probably end up failing because everyone would attempt to merchant with it. In order to merchant, you need to take a look at the GE charts, see what has been falling for a while, and is just starting to rise. Buy in on it if you feel it will go up enough to be worth it. On my noob account that I don't play, I took his 250k and turned it into 375k with my first purchase just a few days ago. No one can really tell you what to buy, you have to do that work on your own. :thumbsup:

Edit: Just a side note to tell you, even though its probably common sense to most people. The more you invest, the more you can make from it, but also, you will be risking losing more money at a time if the investment falls through.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.