smithing - best anvil to bank location.

Imanwinner1

Varrock east.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

It depends on if you are f2p or p2p.

F2P = varrock east i think

P2P = The anvil just east of Edgeville bank is the quickest, but if you don't have acces you can try the one on Neitiznot (must have started Fremennik Isles quest) or the anvil in Port Phasmatys (cant remember wich quest you have to do). If you can't acces on of these you should use the anvil in Yanille.

Ares_Artemis.png

P2P = The anvil just east of Edgeville bank is the quickest, but if you don't have acces you can try the one on Neitiznot (must have started Fremennik Isles quest) or the anvil in Port Phasmatys (cant remember wich quest you have to do). If you can't acces on of these you should use the anvil in Yanille.

1) your p2p thing is talking total bs, all the ones you listed are FURNACES not anvils

2) You and the guy above are both wrong for varrock, while varrock east DOES have an anvil varrock west bank (aka near the ge and edgeville) has anvils right across the road

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I don't think that Yanille is quicker than Varrock, but it is a lot quieter if you don't want to constantly hear, "Smithing lvl?" and "What you making?" the entire time you're there.

Port Phasmatys and (especially) Neitiznot have very nice forges, but sadly neither has an anvil.

What the hell are you going on about...? He was talking about Anvils...

Varrock West is quickest, I believe. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod