What is your biggest and best fail?

Drazhor

Buying D legs.

Buying Dharoks axe.

Buying dharoks axe, using it once, realizing it sucks, trying to sell it, and not being able too.

Keeping it in my bank forever because I thought I'd have to pay 100k to have it fixed by bob.

Finally getting it fixed by Bob for 100 GP #-o

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was an unlucky one Fellony; was that the scam where Zammy wine was a 'rare'? :?:

A more common scam was to lure someone in the little house, tell them to take the wine, and then keep closing the door on them.

Saw this happen to a guy cooking in Catherby once, way back before gravestones. He was wearing full dragon, had no weapon, was skulled, and had no prayer. He got an evil chicken, and two guys wouldn't let him out of the house, so he died.

qeauxraline.png

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

taking a desert treasure diamond out of my bank, thinking it was a slayer gem..

15 minutes later, im in infinity maging skellies or something (i was level 61 here)

BAM! stranger comes! takes me awhile to realize he was attacking me.. i prayed and ran. got to bank at 11 hp cause of poisen.

took me months to figure out that i had the diamond in my bank.. rofl.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

I went to mithril drags for a task once. I used all my food on my first one, then realized maaaaybe rune def isn't a good idea. :wall:

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

Getting killed by a chicken.

i thought you couldn't :-k

:shock: I remember that video. I had no idea it was you. :lol:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

a man killed me. i had level 69 hp...

Why exactly did you make an almost exact copy of Ax600's post from one page back?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Hmm my biggest fail?

I went to dust devils once and afk'd them. When I got back I realised I didn't have my face mask. Not very big but I can't think of anything else.

Maybe we should also have a biggest win section, I excel much more there. Like beating TCC boss unarmed. Not big but i'm proud of it.

The day I bought full black years ago when I was a newb. I took it into the wilderness and was attacked around level 15 by some random guy. Being stupid, I ran further in and somehow lost him around level 20. Even worse, I thought he'd give up when I ran out of seeing distance on the minimap. Obviously, I decided to take a rest at that second and he immediately ran back at me :wall: . I was so pissed at myself.

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

biggest fail....probably be losing to a lvl 25 >_< i was in F2P and apparently he had 99 str... the no cape thing kind of made me call him a noob... he got po'd, he owned me.

best fail....hmmm.... dont have one. =|

Paragon.png

Heh....

Failures huh O_O

Heres 5 of them to keep you guys in awe =O

1. I was on black dragon task, had to go pee, so left my guy to finish the black drag....little did I know it died and dropped a visage... when i finished off in the bathroom, I went to my room, I saw a visage. I was like OMGWTFBBQ, then it disappeared.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

2. On a treasure trial, I was supposed to walk west, and I ended up walking east from varrock to mortanyia....

3. I (almost)high alched a pair of d claws, thank god they were borrowed.

4. My clan was in a war with another clan(This was before wildy was gone) and I ended up wearing my enemies team cape, and slaughtered my own clan.(I got kicked afterwards, I know I am so dumb)

5. I mistook a dust devil red vamb drop for d chain 15 times in a row, and 16th was real and i didn't bother to pick it up....

More to come =P

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+

Heh....

Failures huh O_O

1. I was on black dragon task, had to go pee, so left my guy to finish the black drag....little did I know it died and dropped a visage... when i finished off in the bathroom, I went to my room, I saw a visage. I was like OMGWTFBBQ, then it disappeared.

2. On a treasure trial, I was supposed to walk west, and I ended up walking east from varrock to mortanyia....

4. My clan was in a war with another clan(This was before wildy was gone) and I ended up wearing my enemies team cape, and slaughtered my own clan.(I got kicked afterwards, I know I am so dumb)

5. I mistook a dust devil red vamb drop for d chain 15 times in a row, and 16th was real and i didn't bother to pick it up....

More to come =P

1, 3 and 5 were such epic fails I'm happy it wasn't me o.O

Heh....

Failures huh O_O

More to come =P

1, 3 and 5 were such epic fails I'm happy it wasn't me o.O

ow. im really sorry dude. i always log off when i go to the bathroom, so i'm not worried. also... :twss:

Paragon.png

Hmm..I'm beginning to see a pattern in failing; yes I am!

I can assume that we all fail!! Lets all board the Drazboat! *Looks at Fool in recognitoin of me trying to change 'failing' to 'Drazing' 8-) *

And Mining fails! :roll:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I can assume that we all fail!! Lets all board the Drazboat! *Looks at Fool in recognitoin of me trying to change 'failing' to 'Drazing' 8-) *

Nah, I vote failing should be turned into Neiling, that guy fails like triple as much as fail itself. o.O (no offense to Neil, you're really unlucky, man)

telling an ex i played RS...

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Nah, I vote failing should be turned into Neiling, that guy fails like triple as much as fail itself. o.O (no offense to Neil, you're really unlucky, man)

lol ty,ty.

Well at least I got some pity ^^

heres another fact I want to slam in.

1.(This was before trade restrictions were inforced)

I was a nooby level 60 with full guilded rune, and well....(The guilded was from a friend)

I traded with some dude, and he showed me gold bars and a rune plate, then he said he can make gold armor by high alching it O_O( I believed him)

So he traded me a gold bar and rune plate, and I traded him a glided platebody

He told me to superheat it, then he logged off =D>

Neilson1111.png16800000+ 15000000+ 9mil

GWD Drops:(Lootshare)

2 Bandos Hilts, 1 BCP, 1 Bandos Tassets, 17 Snapdragon Seeds

Slayer Drops:

7 Abbysal Whips, 37 Dragon Boots, 17 Mauls, 1 visage. Total Loot: 43mil+

getting scammed for full guthan well no spear he gave me a leaf bleaded spear lol, didnt know untill i tried to wield it and it said i needed 55 slay lmao

rs2t.png

134 combat | +2200 total | player since June 2005

Draz, I've got an idea. :ohnoes:

Anyway, how about making this thread into a poll seeing who seems to have had the biggest fail to date? Not necessarily a TIF poll since I think that has limited numbers of options (and seeing as we all fail so much we would end up exceeding that limit...).

Just an idea :P