You Are Invited to Lady Shahdie's 99 Mining Party - DONE

99partybanner.png

Well its finally down to the last hit and that can only mean one thing...ITS TIME TO PAR-TAY!

PLEASE REFER BACK TO THIS POST REGULARLY! LAST MINUTE CHANGES CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT

DATE: Friday, March 20th

TIME: 3:00 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

WORLD: 30

-6.gif

That's right, I am a mere inch away from achieving my long desired goal of 99 mining and I am inviting you to be there, yes YOU! This journey has truly gained me friendships more than achievements, so what better a way to achieve 99 mining than to do it with the people I enjoy being with the most! This will be a party with a slew of achievements, including the celebration of one other than my own! Want to know whats you are in store for? Well read below for the delicious pre-party scoop!

Part Details (A MUST READ):

I will log on at 2:30 PM PDT and enter my clan chat. Within this time feel free to come on in and I will be happy to shoot the breeze with you! CHANGE OF PLANS: Something came up for Atom Smash40, so I currently am not co-hosting the party with anybody, if you too are a miner up for a landmark achievement (such as 85 mining or 99 mining), I am more than happy to invite you to co-host. Co-host or not, there will be a 5 minute grace period nonetheless for you late comers who want to make it to my party :P. At 3:05 I will start preparing everyone for my final swing! Write any silly message that pops in your head into the chatbox emote to indicate you are ready. After I see that the whole crowd is prepared, I will do a 3 second count. Once you see the fireworks, let your message fly into the air if you dare! And thats a basic rundown of the first phase of the party So whats going to happen after that you ask? Plenty more! If you decide to stay along you will see a little cape presentation after I hop back and forth from a members world and then get the chance to receive some sweet party favors!

Did I say cape? Yes I DID! This cape is extra special because it comes as a gift from fellow clanmate and Tip.Iter Kietaro1 <3:. Kietaro out of the kindness of his heart, decided to surprise me and told me that he wished to give me a RuneScape Card as his little gift for my 99 mining party. I am going to remain F2P however once the month of membership expires. Even though this will officially invalidate my pure F2P status, it had always been my desire to eventually pursue membership, guess I will get an early preview of that day for now.

17-03-2009 NOTE: The drop party will take place on a world that allows the use of the Falador Chest (see this post for the reason.)

But my shining moment of joy is not what really concerns you right? You would like to know about the party favors I mentioned correct?! After the cape presentation we will conga line to the Falador Party Room. I will drop an item or a set that benefits each corner of the combat triangle into the chest. These will be the following items:

Party Favors!

droppartystuff.gif

•  
    [*:3lov53fk]Wizard Hat (G)

[*:3lov53fk]Rune Plate (G)

[*:3lov53fk]Green D'hide Set (G)

Afraid you will not receive any gifts? I have received pms from some people who expressed that they are interested in contributing to the good cheer and adding some more goodies to the chest!

So my friends, I hope to you there and wish to thank those of you who always supported me throughout this arduous journey that almost cost my sanity in the process!

As I said on the first post of my blog, to achieve this goal was: "To dream the impossible dream."

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

:thumbsup: Congratz Lady! :thumbsup:

Its been a while. But you've got it.

I wish I could come, but I got school at the stinkin' starting time :(

And I could have come to put in a Party Favor -.-

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

We've made a couple of changes to the party room due to concerns about abuse by real-world traders. Firstly, drop parties are now available only on two worlds (131 and 152). Secondly, players must now enter their bank PIN (if they have one) before putting items into the drop chest. We're sorry we have to do this, but we can't let real-world traders ruin the party.

This update has kind of thrown a wrench into the drop party. I will not change the world the party will be held on at this time as I don't want people to end up getting too confused. So, for the drop party, we'll simply hop to one of those worlds. I will always keep everyone up-to-date with what is happening via my clan chat on the day of the party.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).