perfect update?

Ax600

what would a perfect update look like to you?

\'

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Putting in more spirit tree places would be good. They are simply not in very useful locations at the moment. One in Sarim is trumped by Explorer Ring, one in Brimhaven is only good for the agility arena, and is otherwise trumped by house teleport for metal dragons and by glory amulet for Tzaahr (remember, Explorer ring and house tele can be used anywhere! You need to get to a spirit tree first before you can use it). The one on the MTK islands in farther away from Advisor Grim than the fairy ring. And remember, Explorer ring, house teleports, glory amulet, and fairy rings are MUCH easier to obtain than 80 farming (boosters are allowed)! Putting the spirit trees in hard-to-reach places (e.g. desert, mort myre, etc.) would be awesome. Jagex could put one near barrows, which gives a HUGE incentive to get high farming. Putting one close to the nature altar, making sure it was faster than Graahk crafting, would give even more incentive. Or maybe one near Oog'glog, for super quick baths.

Finishing skills would also be good. Farming, slayer, fletching, fishing, and hunter especially need it.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

:thumbsup: cmon ppl

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

A level 95/99 slayer monster with untradable -rare- drops!

Yeah that would be nice. They should have several high level Slayer monsters that drop an ultimate Magic, Ranged, and Melee weapon.

Any piece of high level content. Any at all. Even something bundled with a lower level update as an extra. I'm really tired of all of the low level content they're releasing. Take the new grand 150th quest for example... they nerf the new course because as they say "it was intended for lower levels", as if that level bracket doesn't already have enough useless agility courses at their disposal.

i say they should have an update to when you get 99, you unlock a weapon/mineral/potion/armor/ect. that are the ultimate ones. like if you have it with skillcape, you get even more bonus. \'

A perfect update woul look perfect. -.-

What i would liked to see is that the slayer skills get some improvements. I think its time to get som higher slayer monsters wich will drop some new stuff for combat ;)

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

ha i got one! no more lagg!!!! beat that! ::'

ha i got one! no more lagg!!!! beat that! ::'

That would be the best update :thumbup: :thumbup:

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

[/hide]

A way to be considered in combat while using magic at a distance.

The ability to re-arrange rooms in my house.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

A Development Diary (released on 1st of April) all about Sailing. :lol:

An untradable, awesome 80+/90+ armour that you need to do a really hard quest to get.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

failing skill! :thumbsup:

A Development Diary (released on 1st of April) all about Sailing. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Haha Thats the best idea so far

kirderf123.png

[hide=Quote]

[/hide]

cmon anyone for failing? ::'

• 3 weeks later...
cmon anyone for failing? ::'

OH HECK YES.

... Except that you level backwards.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

a crapping skill :o

• 3 weeks later...

-a batch of 10-15 quests all of varying diffuclties and storylines! (of course at leats on grandmaster or one, VERY COOL master quest)

-a 1m exp lamp in compensation of the ppl who used 249 penguin points!

-samller cool updates on batch notes.

patopuma.png

Patopuma.png

These are my PERFECT updates:

-Returning the Bone Yard (+ other killed areas) in the Wilderness, by shrinking BH and CW areas

-Removing the RS censor

-Giving skillcapes to F2P

-Reducing the quitting time limit in GOP, to about 1 minute

-Nerfing all scimitars

Pretty much it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

logging in one day to an exp lamp that gave you 99 in ONE skill