other MMOG's

Ax600

discuss about other MMOG's here

AQ-Adventure Quest to kick it off

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adventure Quest :wall:

rofl exactly what i was thinking =P~

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Did you miss the video games sub thread?

This should be there.

Edit: Someone beat me to report it. :(

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

This should be there.

technically, MMOG's are ONLINE, meaning that its not a video game... -.-

This should be there.

......No

Your wrong. It is a video game. Ever notice the GIANT WoW discussion there? :wall:

"A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMOG or simply MMO) is a video game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously." - Wikipedia

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

This should be there.

......No

Your wrong. It is a video game. Ever notice the GIANT WoW discussion there? :wall:

"A massively multiplayer online game (also called MMOG or simply MMO) is a video game which is capable of supporting hundreds or thousands of players simultaneously." - Wikipedia

Since when do people trust wikipedia?

I LOVE WIKIPEDIA :twss: :twss: :twss:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh-hem.

On-Topic, MMOs are becoming pretty popular (although not very good) - like Club Penguin ( :wall: ), AQ( :wall: ), and the multitudes of other Korean-based MMOs. Anything bigger deserves its own thread, tbh.

not trying to advertise, but im currently designing my own RPG. if you want to see progress thus far click link in my sig.

other horrible MMOG: Dragonfable

*shivers* :?

i got a list of some here: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm

not trying to advertise, but im currently designing my own RPG. if you want to see progress thus far click link in my sig.

Just wondering how are you making like what program/coding ect?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Just posting here to say that your website is [bleep]ing funny.

Ax600's view of Runescape: "Best RPG ever. It has monsters to fight. It has difficulty. It has other skills besides combat to train. It has funny outfits & costumes. It has houses you can own and build on. It has a variety of quests. It has magic. It is 3D. Nothing can beat this RPG."

:lol:

As long as we're mentioning MMORPG's might as well give a shoutout to the games I've signed up to beta test (hope I get in)

Jumpgate:Evolution

Mortal Online

Earthrise

Just wondering how are you making like what program/coding ect?

right now still designing the aspects of game, but help would be greatly appreciated

not sure which language to code it in though...

MMORPG for epic fails: Fallen sword

[hide=]

Just posting here to say that your website is [bleep] funny.

Ax600's view of Runescape: "Best RPG ever. It has monsters to fight. It has difficulty. It has other skills besides combat to train. It has funny outfits & costumes. It has houses you can own and build on. It has a variety of quests. It has magic. It is 3D. Nothing can beat this RPG."

:lol:

As long as we're mentioning MMORPG's might as well give a shoutout to the games I've signed up to beta test (hope I get in)

Jumpgate:Evolution

Mortal Online

Earthrise

[/hide]

Haha I didnt see that part. :lol:

But that is definitely not true. Runescape is not the best rpg ever. Probably not even close.

Also, just wondering Nadril, do you have Wc3?

@Ax600

Do you even know any scripting languages or anything like that?

I'm sorry, but I see your game going nowhere.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

[[hide=][/hide]

probably because i have about no details on it because JIC (just in case) some odd person likes some of my ideas and tries to fashion that into something

but anyway you could make a positive impact by adding to it =]

Warcraft 3? Uh... yeah I have it somewhere lol. Why?

Ah, I was just wondering, but I see you dont play anymore.

A custom game in it (my favorite) might be getting turned into a standalone. Island Defense

Its funny because I've got all these good games like Crysis, Fallout 3, ect. and I still go back to Warcraft 3. :lol:

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Warcraft 3? Uh... yeah I have it somewhere lol. Why?

Ah, I was just wondering, but I see you dont play anymore.

A custom game in it (my favorite) might be getting turned into a standalone. Island Defense

Its funny because I've got all these good games like Crysis, Fallout 3, ect. and I still go back to Warcraft 3. :lol:

Ah ok, interesting. You mean a standalone MMO right?

And for the record I barely played WC3 haha. Although I have it lying around for those times when the internet [bleep]s up and I wanna do a lan with my roomate. :P

[[hide=][/hide]

probably because i have about no details on it because JIC (just in case) some odd person likes some of my ideas and tries to fashion that into something

So you're afraid of someone stealing your work. That's understandable. What languages do you know that you could program the RPG in?

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

[[hide=][/hide]

So you're afraid of someone stealing your work. That's understandable. What languages do you know that you could program the RPG in?

ugh im having a brain fart...

umm python & JAVA is all i can think of atm, but need to learn more thoroughly to use them