What I (you) hate...

justj2

Well ive been inactive on these forums for a long time now, and thought as i use tipit so much i should try to come back to the forums, so ill start here!

I try to be a nice player, help anyone if at all possible but its never good enough is it? You always want more, you cant just accept that ive helped you, gone out of my way to do it and now am having you following me about frankly its quite immature.

(after this rant ill try to go back to being a nice person)

Please add your own "i hate...'s" as its good to blow off some steam sometimes =)

I hate people who beg. Spend half as much time making money as you do begging and you'd be a millionaire, but no you have to persue in your attempt to greatly annoy everybody every time you press enter.

I hate people who call me a noob. There was a time you'd never done any of this before and im sure things ive done that you havnt, do i call you a noob about it? no i try to help you so everyone can have a good time.

I hate people who judge you because they have higher stats. Yes ive been playing for a LONG time and have nothing to show for it, if i wanted to get a skillcape im sure i would i dont need to be told by every tom joe and larry that i need a skillcape.

I hate when you're quite happily killing something have been there for a while, then someone comes and tells you to hop. NO for gods sake there's more than one and by right of way i have priority to be there, as i will proberly not be there much longer you can wait and have a nice chat or shut the hell up and get lost!

I hate when people dont say thanks in any way when you try to help them, or when i say grats for getting a level. it didnt take much for me to say grats and notice your acomplishment, so its not going to take long to say thanks for noticing me notice you exist.

I hate people who have no bounds. My god! First you insult me, I didnt even get to say hi before you start going off at me, now you're telling me what to do? How would you like it if i came along uninvited and just rained on your happy moment, i bet you wouldnt!

I hate when people ask your skill in something, so you tell them (i can deal with that, tends to be a conversation starter) but then they go to ask you every skill you got under the flipping sun, I mean really, cant you just look me up or something? or say what are ALL your skills? i could quickchat you that happily without much interferance in what im doing, but one by one -.-

I hate when people come show you their money, okay so you're rich.... am i ment to care? say well done you have monies? now get a job and get some real money.

I expect im going to get flamed to hell but oh well, its off my chest for now :D

Please add your own hates, t'is nice to know there's more than one person who gets frustrated sometimes

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Haha I feel you on that ::'

The game has changed people arent as nice as a few years ago and it's really a shame.

Don't become mean and angry because then you just become another one of them...

You just gotta brush it off 8-)

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

i do brush it off, thats why i come to the rants forum! :thumbsup:

I can go back to being human now with that off my chest 8-)

Oh!!! wait!!!

I hate the new randoms update, hardly random or challenging any more... infact nothing is challenging any more :s Darn it!

K im done =) ... but for how long :o

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

Lol i'll try and add some ;)

I hate how pvp is ruined.

I hate how my username in tip.it doesn't have the G capitalized :oops:

I hate that people on RSF Post "Nice job JageX!!!" A million times just to get on the first page of announcements.

I hate how ^that leads to them thinking everyone loves it.

I hate how Jagex lies.

I hate how the old days are gone...

Can't think of any more yet :wall:

Gmeshsig2.jpg

Shout to LowFatMilk for the sig! Doin your body and sig good :lol:

I hate how people bash skillcapes. Seriously, that time would be much better spent playing the game, or - God forbid - having fun in it :ohnoes: as opposed to stretching your e-[insert] by bashing another guy.

I also hate how people strive to get a skillcape in a skill they hate. What have you done, really? Fortified your e-[insert] at the cost of possibly months of mind-numbing boredom?

Actually, I'd have to say I agree pretty much with everything on your list there.

I hate people who complain in PVP.

I hate half the people in RSOF (And for good reason)

You hate half of them? I hate nearly all of them :lol:

I hate the way the only way you can do well in RS is to have millions in your bank. It's not easy living on 2M and trying to get a 99 that will cost me 200M (Summoning :| )

Zaroterasu.png

I hate people who complain in PVP.

I hate half the people in RSOF (And for good reason)

You hate half of them? I hate nearly all of them :lol:

I hate the way the only way you can do well in RS is to have millions in your bank. It's not easy living on 2M and trying to get a 99 that will cost me 200M (Summoning :| )

Summoning costs 50m ;)

But yeah having 2-3m sucks when you have adhd and cant get money for a long time.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

There are two things I hate:

1. the damn idiots who don't know how to play barbarian assault and/or think using the cannon loses us points :wall:

2. d claws on pvp worlds <- I just died on Sunday from about a 52 ko and lost about 100k (meh, not much, but still...)

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I definatly hate d claws too! they need to bring out some uber armour or something to combat things like d claws

I hate when simple taks take for ever -.- (like buying common things in ge)

I hate how people say "you have no life because you play this so much".... Grow some darn braincells and find everything wrong with what you just said!

Ahh =)

i hate how killing things and making money, the two fundamentals of runescape, where limited by jagex

Interesting in that the number of things to kill has drastically increased, as has the ability and variety of ways to make money. Care to back up that statement?

OT: I hate people who whine about things without seeing the real effects, IE "whyd jagex hage to tak e out the wildy they ruind rs!!!!!!!!"

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Lol i'll try and add some ;)

I hate how pvp is ruined.

I hate how my username in tip.it doesn't have the G capitalized :oops:

I hate that people on RSF Post "Nice job JageX!!!" A million times just to get on the first page of announcements.

I hate how ^that leads to them thinking everyone loves it.

I hate how Jagex lies.

I hate how the old days are gone...

Can't think of any more yet :wall:

I agree with all but the PVP one, I never pked and didn't really care, and replace that G with a D. :D

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I hate people in castle wars, stealing creation, and soul wars.

OMG ANCIENTS NOOB, OMG RUNNER NOOB.

Also, i was in a pures clan before, and we played castle wars for fun, i farcasted some archer in my clan and he raged at me the whole clan, and then left.

True story... Idiots...

O.O

• 4 weeks later...

I hate that if I'm fighting someone, and they aren't hitting me, I'm a "defence noob"

Seriosly, if that bugs you, leave and go raise your combat stats.

Also, people that take over your training spot. I was at aviancies and a person walked in, and started taking my kills. (Literally, I attack an aviencie, he attacks the same one in an attempt to take the kill) I'll tell you he failed each time, but it got realy annoying.

People who call you a noob because your wearing better armer...just because I can afford bandos, and they only have rube, I'm the noob. -.-

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Well ive been inactive on these forums for a long time now, and thought as i use tipit so much i should try to come back to the forums, so ill start here!

I try to be a nice player, help anyone if at all possible but its never good enough is it? You always want more, you cant just accept that ive helped you, gone out of my way to do it and now am having you following me about frankly its quite immature.

(after this rant ill try to go back to being a nice person)

Please add your own "i hate...'s" as its good to blow off some steam sometimes =)

I hate people who beg. Spend half as much time making money as you do begging and you'd be a millionaire, but no you have to persue in your attempt to greatly annoy everybody every time you press enter.

I hate people who call me a noob. There was a time you'd never done any of this before and im sure things ive done that you havnt, do i call you a noob about it? no i try to help you so everyone can have a good time.

I hate people who judge you because they have higher stats. Yes ive been playing for a LONG time and have nothing to show for it, if i wanted to get a skillcape im sure i would i dont need to be told by every tom joe and larry that i need a skillcape.

I hate when you're quite happily killing something have been there for a while, then someone comes and tells you to hop. NO for gods sake there's more than one and by right of way i have priority to be there, as i will proberly not be there much longer you can wait and have a nice chat or shut the hell up and get lost!

I hate when people dont say thanks in any way when you try to help them, or when i say grats for getting a level. it didnt take much for me to say grats and notice your acomplishment, so its not going to take long to say thanks for noticing me notice you exist.

I hate people who have no bounds. My god! First you insult me, I didnt even get to say hi before you start going off at me, now you're telling me what to do? How would you like it if i came along uninvited and just rained on your happy moment, i bet you wouldnt!

I hate when people ask your skill in something, so you tell them (i can deal with that, tends to be a conversation starter) but then they go to ask you every skill you got under the flipping sun, I mean really, cant you just look me up or something? or say what are ALL your skills? i could quickchat you that happily without much interferance in what im doing, but one by one -.-

I hate when people come show you their money, okay so you're rich.... am i ment to care? say well done you have monies? now get a job and get some real money.

I expect im going to get flamed to hell but oh well, its off my chest for now :D

Please add your own hates, t'is nice to know there's more than one person who gets frustrated sometimes

lol...if you think that's bad...it could be worse...someone could say/do everything in a reply to this post on here that you hate in runescape...lol

div>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think most tip.iters would agree with this stuff. It's just that the others don't seem to get it. :wall:

I'm a long time lurker and I agree with this 100%, the tip.it community is a 100 times more nicer, pleasant and intelligent than the RSOF!

lol...if you think that's bad...it could be worse...someone could say/do everything in a reply to this post on here that you hate in runescape...lol

You're right that'd really annoy me lol, but ah well if someone feels the need :P

prob mentioned it before but i hate how people ask to be my friend when i dont know who the hell they are, or ask to be my girlfriend... think not =l

i hate my attention span 0.0 cant train anything any more lol, not for long anyway

(was supprised to see this back near the top of rants forum)